Family Guy

KussenKDogg2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I loved this week's episode. I have that kind of sense of humor that's random so stuff like Stewie farting and popping a blood vessel in his eye, I just find it hilarious.

American Dad was better than what I've seen, though it's starting to get annoying all the political stuff in it, but then again that's what the show was made for. I guess I still expect something so Family Guy that I just don't tune out the political stuff.

Though some of the lines in American Dad were funny.

Like others have said, overall American Dad was better tonight, but I enjoyed both shows as well as both Simpsons episodes. I liked when the forgot Meg at home and Peter was like "Eh she has everything she needs to survive in her room" and then they flash to her eating cheese curls then getting a drink out of a large hampster bottle before running in her wheel.

Didn't care for this week's Family Guy. There were some great jokes, but also a lot of ones that fell flat for me (such as the Meg/Hamster joke that everybody else seems to like).