14 Newcastle 38 -10 44

15 Blackburn 38 -11 42

16 Portsmouth 38 -16 39

17 West Brom 38 -25 34

18 Crystal Palace 38 -21 33

19 Norwich 38 -35 33

20 Southampton 38 -21 32

Any suprises in your opinion ? and any general thoughts

I thought this season was fantastic , The way Mourinho walks in like he owns the gaff and wins the league and the league cup in the first year . The shocking league positions of Everton and Bolton was good for this league because it proves you dont have to spend £100's of millions to do well . You need to be strong and displined . The end of the season relegation fight was amazing , i havent seen it as close in years .

My Favourite Match : Spurs Vs Arsenal . 5-4 .

My Favourite Moment : Steven Taylor's handball reaction

Most Shocking Moment : 'That goal that werent' from Mendes

Shocks? Suprises?

Look no further than Everton in the Champion's League, yes Champion's League. And then Bolton in the UEFA cup, yes, Europe.

Those are two of the biggest suprises and of course Newcastle.

Been a bit of a frustrating season, if we didn't have injuries to key players the title race wouldn't have been over so early imo. But we did, and fair play to Chelsea winning the league, it is up to us to raise our game further next season.

And bad luck to Norwich, Palace and Southampton. I really wanted Norwich to stay up but they got well and truley hammered at the Cottage today.

One last thing, Tottenham aren't in Europe again but Bolton are. :)

I cant believe West Brom did the Great Escape, the first tam to get to safety while being bottom of the league at christmas. Kudos to Robson who as done an amazing job there since Megson went and Rob Earnshaw was immense for them all season

I too am amazingly suprised West Brom suprised, I didn't expect Robson to do much but hey he's kept them up so a big well done to them. A rather low number of points to survive on though. Must get West Ham down after that amazing run in they had a few years ago and ended on what, 41, 42 points and still went down? That and Villa in 10th are only 7 points clear of the 40 points expected to survive.

Definately looking forward to next season, will Everton do a Leeds or an Ipswhich? :P That and how Wigan might do, maybe an outside tip. Them and Man City, I hope they do well.

McCann missed too much of the season.

Cole is shit, and useless.

Angel was terrible.

Samuel had a storming season last year, this season he was terrible.

We rarely had our first choice back four.

Or our first choice midfield.

We're losing Hitz.

Berson needs to improve greatly, he has the potential, lovely passer.

Vas was injured, and didn't play well when he wans't.

Sorenson had another season of mistakes.

O'Leary didn't play Postma when he clearly should have.

Why did we buy Djemba Djemba? I like him, but we have enough central midfielders.

The team lacked passion.

The team lacked heart.

The team lacked fight.

We lost to Birmingham Shitty.

Twice.

Doug Ellis squeaks when he walks, because he's so right.

O'Leary blamed the "lack of depth" too much.

We finished 10th, after previously earning 6th.

This season, 7th place earns a European place.

Last season 6th meant nothing.

I'm dissapointed with the season. If we win the FA Cup, it'll make up for it a bit, but I believe if we had a fully fit team for the majority of the season, we would've won the league, or at the very least finished a point or two behind Chelsea, but oh well, next year.

On the plus side, Fabregas and Senderos' emergance makes me happy. Easily two of the most promising players in the Premiership for years, and I can't wait to see how well they play in the coming seasons.

Summer should be interesting in the transfer market, and I just hope Cole, Pires and Bergkamp get contract extensions as well.

Due to the closeness between teams on the last day, especially at the bottom this has been great for the neutral. Fair play to Baggies for staying up. 4th place was closer to bottom than top too, and I think next season is going to be closer.

So, how about life outside of Gunner-dom? >_>

There ain't no life outside of Gunner-don :shifty:

I'm annoyed that Crystal Palace went down, I was hoping they'd stay up because they're my local team. Don't care about the other relegated clubs. I think it's been good this season, there have been a lot of good matches, and the whole-Chelsea factor has made things interesting.

Shocks? Suprises?

Look no further than Everton in the Champion's League, yes Champion's League. And then Bolton in the UEFA cup, yes, Europe.

Those are two of the biggest suprises and of course Newcastle.

Been a bit of a frustrating season, if we didn't have injuries to key players the title race wouldn't have been over so early imo. But we did, and fair play to Chelsea winning the league, it is up to us to raise our game further next season.

And bad luck to Norwich, Palace and Southampton. I really wanted Norwich to stay up but they got well and truley hammered at the Cottage today.

One last thing, Tottenham aren't in Europe again but Bolton are. :)

Surprised at Southampton finishing bottom. I thought they'd struggle, but not that much. Also surprised at Everton qualifying for CL, especially after having a poor season last year.

Favourite Match: Spurs 5 - 1 Villa :)

Favourite Moment: WBA stopping up (Pitch Invasion)

Most Shocking: Mendes' CLEAR goal that wasn't given.

Best Goal: Rooney's volley the other week (can't remember who it was against :S)