Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

ROC

*loses respect for ROC*

This movie looks like every other Ben Stiller movie (read: shitty). He's got his Zoolander voice and schtick again. I hope Ben Stiller retires soon, or at least stops making movies with the same gimmick and cast all the time.

*loses respect for ROC*

This movie looks like every other Ben Stiller movie (read: shitty). He's got his Zoolander voice and schtick again. I hope Ben Stiller retires soon, or at least stops making movies with the same gimmick and cast all the time.

Yes, but at least he ain't the same down and out guy he hasn't been in his past six films (excluding S&H). And this film has Vince Vaughn, too. Almost any film with Vaughn deserves at least one viewing.

EDIT: And he definitely doesn't act like Zoolander in this.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

What I meant by his Zoolander schtick is the character is a complete and utter moron. That whole line with "I'm not as dumb as you think I thought I once was", or whatever it actually is, just reminded me when he was explaining about the Derek Zoolander school that teaches kids to read.

*loses respect for ROC*

This isn't a Ben Stiller starring vehicle, he's just the villain. Vaughny is the star of the movie, and he's perhaps the most talented comedic actor out there. His deadpan delivery is absolute gold.

This isn't a Ben Stiller starring vehicle, he's just the villain. Vaughny is the star of the movie, and he's perhaps the most talented comedic actor out there. His deadpan delivery is absolute gold.

*cheers after being "saved" by Beatnik*

Yes, though, I like Vaughn better is the villain myself. His lines in Old School are genuis.

Just thought I'd be helpful and point out that the trailer can be found here.

Just watched the trailer again. (I've seen it at least three times) It is still hilarious to watch. Also, (off-topic but slightly relevant) I watched that old Nickelodeon show with Christine Taylor on it. Honestly, she was pretty hot then, too.

Guest TheKarnivalShow

I was watching the trailer the other day and can someone clear this up for me but is Jason Alexander in this movie? It looks like he is when Vince Vaughn's team is standing together in a line but the shot is only for about a second.

Forget Kill Bill, Kill Ben. Jeez. How much you wanna bet here in a few months he'll be "out" and some other half-decent, overrated actor will be "in"?

Forget Kill Bill, Kill Ben. Jeez. How much you wanna bet here in a few months he'll be "out" and some other half-decent, overrated actor will be "in"?

He's already had two hit comedies this year, so I'm doubting he'll be "out" anytime soon, even with the debacle that was Envy.

To be fair, most of his movies get pushed back quite a lot....I'm surprised this one hasn't.

That could be the reason he hits everyone in quick spurts with his movies.