Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course she's not pregnant. How the fuck would she know, to be 90% sure. It was like a day after it happened. Her reason as to why she thinks she's pregnant; "He asked if I came, twice!". Wow, is it a boy or a girl. I thought, 'ah well, she could have missed her period' (Thinking the best of people) only for her to say "I'll have to wait until I get my period so I can be sure". I'm sorry, Kemal so called 'Mr Intelligence' cockslap the lying bitch. She thinks there's 90% chance she's pregnant, when in fact it's 0%.

She's fucking playing Vanessa and Kemal like tetris. Yet they can't see it. It's obvious Kemal and Makosi will reach towards the end, however I think Kemal might catch on to Makosi. He seems a little unsure every now and then, plus he does know she spends half of the time bullshitting, yet he still hangs onto her coattails. And he calls Maxwell weak. At least Maxwell was getting something for his puppy dog antics.

However this pregnant thing is all a way to keep Anthony away from Orla. It is in fact Makosi who has the jealousy problems. Firstly she was jealous that Maxwell and Saskia had a 'relationship as strong' as her and Kemal. So technically, she wouldn't be the queen of the house anymore (However, she does look more manly than Kemal). Now this whole pretending to be pregnant thing not only gets Anthony to be by her side, which she wants (It will also prevent him from voting her, yet you know somewhere down the line she'll fuck him over), it also prevents Anthony going after Orla. However he is a geordie bloke, so none of these morals apply.

Simply, FUCK MAKOSI. Fuck her ugly black arse, with a lightning rod in a thunderstorm if at all possible.

That's a point. Isn't Boreham Wood in London? Would they have heard the bombs going off from there? (I wouldn't have thought so, as it's probably well away from the centre, but you never know). Did BB tell them anything about it? Or are they still clueless to what's going on?

Maxwell's fucking lucky he's leaving tomorrow :shifty: The poor guy gets freaked out by a banner saying "Derek 4 Tory Leader" because the blind cunt thought it said someting about Death to Saskia. What's he going to think about bombs going off all over the place? :P

Guest Red Devil

That was just depressing. Maxwell was the only one who I actually looked forward to watching so after tonight's eviction show I really don't think I'll be watching anymore.

For fuck sake, why vote out the most entertaining character in the fucking place. This is BB4 all over again! Bunch of lazy bastards laying around in their beds bitching about Craig and Anthony.

Vanessa should have been out ages ago but no just because she has her head up Makosi's fat ass she gets to stay in. The final 3 will be Kemal, Makosi and Vanessa. I have stopped watching NOW!!

Just being a cocky bitch, really. He did the Y2J "arms outstretched with his back to the audience" thing at the top of the staircase, and then when the doors opened he turned around and everyone booed him, which actually looked quite cool. Then he started mouthing off at everyone and poking his tongue out.

When he was interviewed by Davina we got the old Maxwell back though, the funny one, so that was ok. Then BitchFromHell came waddling onto the set and hugged him, and I turned over. I can't stand that whore.

There was a "debate" on Thursday's show where Science and Maxwell each had to pick four people to explain why they should win the public vote. Science's team wore Science's face on a shirt, and Maxwell's team wore his face on a shirt. The winning housemate's debate team would get a party exclusively for them following the eviction on Friday, with the other team's members forbidden from parricipating.

Science's team was Craig, Makosi, Eugene and Vanessa. Hence, the five of them get the party.