Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

I think it could be either Eugene, Orlaigh or Makosi. Everyone is out to get the new housemates so to speak but some people have bigger fish to fry (ie Kemal and Derek) so Eugene made scrape by.

LOL also at Eugene when he found the mole. He thought he killed something when he picked it up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I watched it live again and Science had just argued with a tonne of people, so it's nearly confirmed he'll be up. Question is as to who it's against. He'd kill Orlaith I personally beleive. I'm hoping for three people to be up either way.

Why is Orlaith a boring bitch too? She started moaning just because Science was joking around in the garden with the song. Fair enough if she finds it annoying, she hasn't got to be such a fucking whining bitch about it. She's apparently too 'Mature' for the guy, fuck I hope she pisses off now.

Anthony is quite awesome as well, minus the arguement with Science last night. When he's pissed though he's quite damn funny.

Craig did appear to be the one in the wrong.

Derek got upset cos he'd never heard the "Dark Destroyer" line though I'm sure Science has said it in his vicinity. Craig therefore thought he'd finally got some dirt on Science - the one person who ISN'T two faced in the house, probably along with Anthony who's just vaguely dim and amiable.

Science always gets into an argument the night before an eviction. I think he just likes to stir it up. In the diary room afterwards he said he was enjoying himself.

And to everoen in the hosue monaing "She's got a gameplan, he's got a gameplan" OF COURSE THEY HAVE! I wouldn't go into the house unless I WANTED to win the £70,000!

Craig, Orla or Kemal to go please.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Yeah, I've always hated the 'What? someone came here to win and is admitting it, rather than pretending to make friends?', If I was ever on the show I'd continuely state my intentions, fine I wouldn't mind meeting new people but I'd like £100,000 too.

Although there is a way of playing the game well whilst still being honest and not letting the public hate you.

What annoys me is when people say they're going in "for the challenge".

No, fuck off - climbing Everest is a challenge, being on Big Brother is a chance to make money. Even if you lose, you get the week of media interest afterwards. Hell, hook up with another loser in there and sell your wedding pictures.

Would Makosi please stop referring to herself in third person

Turbonegro hates it when people do that...

EDIT: I've finally figured it out with Eugene. He has an embarassing dad-like humor. That and he's a dick...

Edited by Turbonegro