Hit me baby one more time

Your Mom

What language does Vernon Kay actually speak? I know that sounds stupid coming from a Scot, but I can barely understand him most of the time. Good luck with that one America.

I thought the UK version was pretty lame. I think it's about time you guys made some cool TV shows for us to steal. <_<

He used to host T4, a day show on weekends for Channel 4 directed towards teenagers and young 20-somethings. In this show, they would show smaller shows which he and June Sarpong (other host) would just introduce pretty much. Shows included Hollyoaks (humourous UK soap), WWF Heat (at one point), Smallville, Orange County (I think), Popworld (or something like that), among other less cared about shows in the UK. They usually interviewed people and has music between the shows.

Really, that's the only thing worthwhile, he did that for some time. He's hosted miscellaneous smaller shows as a sort of gameshow host, and is probably what you see on this has-been show.

Edited by The Kraig

I caught the end of the Vanilla Ice bit last night.  It wasn't too bad.  Did The Motels do anything good besides "Only The Lonely"?

Yes, I do like that song thank you very much.

Edited by GhostMachine