• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Changed

- Cut out a picture of a couple being married

- Cut out several pictures of tombstones to use in the graveyard picture

- Cut out picture of a large mansion to use across background

- Cemetary backdrop changed--where the mansions currently are used to be a forest, and the sky is a blend of the cemetary's sky and the mansion's.

- Fucked around with the colors to make it look like an old picture, and made the couple shine as though they were 'spirits' to fit with the theme

The text used are the lyrics from the chorus of the song "To The End" by My Chemical Romance

I pray to God this thing's pulled me out of my slump...I really like how it came out. Took awhile, and a shitload of layers, but yeah...I think it came out great.

My Chemical Romance - To The End

Bah, it's been a boring day for me so I thought I'd enter this. The finished version of my graphic looks a lot like the stock photo I used. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get a decent effect with any more stocks blended in with it. Instead I applied some textures, filters and brushes.

Original stock: http://sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=299325

Puddle of Mudd - Bleed

Guest Morecello

I know there was alot more I could do with this to make it were it really reflected the song. I'm just a beginner still so for right now this will have to do.

It's a very small graphic so I'll just post it in here.

Untitled-1.png

Alrighty guys, I've got mine done. Since rules weren't posted in either my DBD battle (we should still that btw, DBD, maybe you could be added to the 3-way with Spanktooth and Morecello?) or the said three-way. Anyways, I spent the better part of the last 2.5 hours working on this (which is a very rare occurrance, lately) and I have to say I'm pretty damn pleased with it. This is only like my fourth manip so some of the spots aren't that great, but I, personally, like how it turned out.

"Facepeeler" by Taproot

Original

Piece:

junefacepeeler4ws.th.jpg

Alrighty guys, I've got mine done. Since rules weren't posted in either my DBD battle (we should still that btw, DBD, maybe you could be added to the 3-way with Spanktooth and Morecello?) or the said three-way. Anyways, I spent the better part of the last 2.5 hours working on this (which is a very rare occurrance, lately) and I have to say I'm pretty damn pleased with it. This is only like my fourth manip so some of the spots aren't that great, but I, personally, like how it turned out.

"Facepeeler" by Taproot

Original

Piece:

junefacepeeler4ws.th.jpg

Edited by Death Before Dishonor

Given the fact that so many people entered this contest, It's surely a lot harder to find judges. Not only could people not be bothered to rate each and every single graphic in this thread but those that usually would do it have already entered.

If you're having trouble finding judges AJ, I wouldn't mind dropping out and giving my scores if that's ok with you.