Man United Thread

Jook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PlagueUK

I think Djemba-Djemba is slowly becoming a steady performer. He's had some decent outings this season, and he played well tonight.

Kleberson played well too, but I think he gave away a couple too many times, Smith was quiet at the beginning too, nothing really of any worth was getting to him, but he showed well in the second half.

Ronaldo looked as sharp as ever and looked dangerous on the ball. As did Eagles. The defence played well too, alot more solid than last season, and Spector put in a decent performance, did well on the defensive duties, but i think he needs to polish up on the rest of his game, once he started pusshing forward he kinda looked lost.

Overall a great game for Utd, Smith had great positioning for his goals and Bellion had amazing anticipation to run into the space then good strengh to hold of the defender for a great goal.

Another good performance all round. Solid games for the new lads Eagles and Spector. Kleberson and Djemba-Djemba also had a good game as did Bellion when he came on.

I've always liked Djemba-Djemba. I just felt that he needed time to fit in. I hate it when people start jumping on the band wagon of hatred and can a player after 3 games for playing shit or not scoring. Like Forlan or Kleberson and Djemba.

Kleberson showed tonight the skills that he is capable of.

Alos why the hell is Fergie wasting 22m on Rooney for when we got Smith and Bellion and Saha who's coming back.

But I wouldn't pay that amount of money on him. I mean what did he do at Euro 2004? Score like 3 goals and his value shoots up by 5 times. If Rooney's worth 20m then Baros must be worth 30m then because Baros was awesome at Euro 2004.

Guest Red Devil

Have you seen Rooney play? the guy is fucking class. He may not be the greatest goalscoreer for Everton but at Euro 2004 he ripped the opponents apart and if he didn't get injured we might have gone all the way. Even if the price goes over 25 million i'll be happy as long as we get him, we've been poached too many times for the great youngsters nad Rooney will have at least 12 good years in him and more. A very sound investment if you ask me.

Typical. Nice little bit of cheating because you couldn't beat Blackburn. Really shows the gap in class between Arsenal/Chelsea and Man Utd doesn't it?

This is the wording used by the BBC website:

But the Rovers keeper was finally beaten with only seconds to go when Smith struck his equaliser after being handed the ball by Saha.

About sums it up doesn't it?

Typical. Nice little bit of cheating because you couldn't beat Blackburn. Really shows the gap in class between Arsenal/Chelsea and Man Utd doesn't it?

This is the wording used by the BBC website:

But the Rovers keeper was finally beaten with only seconds to go when Smith struck his equaliser after being handed the ball by Saha.

About sums it up doesn't it?

I'll simply say that if it was Henry or any other player that did what Saha did, they wouldn't have turned around and told the referee and had the goal disallowed. Who's to say it wasn't an accident? You just never know. Sure it happened, but then again who doesn't cheat at one time or another? Everyone has a little dive or the odd handball, it's not like it's effected anything big time. It would be different if it was United/Arsenal and the match was to decide the champions of this season or something.

On a side note, United need someone to step up and fire them up the table. I'll give them three more games and if they haven't started producing good results then I'm ruling them out of winning the title. They seriously cant afford to lose or draw anymore games. Maybe I'm being a little harsh, but can anyone honestly sit there and tell me that Arsenal are going to lose quite a few games? Arsenal will just go on winning and winning, they can afford to lose the odd game because United aren't putting pressure on them at all. United desperatly need Nistelrooy imo, fuck Rooney. If they hold out and win there next row of games until the return of Nistelrooy/Rio then they'll end up challenging for the title.

I can't beleive Man Utd drew 0-0 with Everton, every season they seem to get worse and worse.

Here's an interesting stat, Last time they had a bad start like this was in 1992/1993, and they won the title that year...

And we all know how....

EDIT:- **wonders just how many Manure fans don't know how.......damn glory hunters**

I can't beleive Man Utd drew 0-0 with Everton, every season they seem to get worse and worse.

Here's an interesting stat, Last time they had a bad start like this was in 1992/1993, and they won the title that year...

And we all know how....

EDIT:- **wonders just how many Manure fans don't know how.......damn glory hunters**