Man United Thread

Jook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah. Everyone on the whole team was just total shit today as far as I was concerned.

Rooney thought he'd turned into superman and tried to do everything by himself. Scholes decided if he kicked the ball at an Everton player hard enough it'd just go straight through them, but then gave up on that plan altogether and just starting kicking Everton players. Ruud was awful again tonight, practically invisible most of the match. Ronaldo was wasteful all night, and his crossing was very poor. Gary Neville was just totally fucking stupid. And, the defending for the Everton goal, though it was a difficult ball to defend against, didn't really look as though Rio was anywhere near him.

Basically, I can't draw a single plus point from this match. If anyone can, please feel free to point out somethng I'm missing, as I'd love to thnk that we weren't totally useless today.

After watching the highlights on Football First I can say this.

Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the biggest cheats I have ever seen whilst watching football.

Glad to see him get booked two games in a row because they were both clear as day dives in the box, trying to win a penalty. Especially after all Utd fans and Fergie too have been saying about how he has stopped diving this season, my fucking arse has he. And I'll be reminding the Utd fans of that when I see them tomorrow.

And on the Neville thing, I cannot believe Fergie said "You can't kick the ball at the crowd nowadays".

What?! When the hell were player allowed to just kick the ball at the fans? You fucking idiot. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gooner4Life

After watching the highlights on Football First I can say this.

Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the biggest cheats I have ever seen whilst watching football.

Glad to see him get booked two games in a row because they were both clear as day dives in the box, trying to win a penalty. Especially after all Utd fans and Fergie too have been saying about how he has stopped diving this season, my fucking arse has he. And I'll be reminding the Utd fans of that when I see them tomorrow.

And on the Neville thing, I cannot believe Fergie said "You can't kick the ball at the crowd nowadays".

What?! When the hell were player allowed to just kick the ball at the fans? You fucking idiot. :rolleyes:

omgf stfu cole, pires, etc etc >_>

Honestly, when your team are just as bad at diving, how you can complain when another team does it is beyond me...

Guest Ringmaster

I'd say their team is worse, Man Udt have Ronaldo, RVN and Scholes on occasion, as opposed to Pires, Viera, Cole and Reyes, with the occasional Van Persie and Fabregas. But you know, the mind sees what it wants.

I'd say their team is worse, Man Udt have Ronaldo, RVN and Scholes on occasion, as opposed to Pires, Viera, Cole and Reyes, with the occasional Van Persie and Fabregas. But you know, the mind sees what it wants.

But RM, objectiveness is a dirty word, didn't you know?

Guest Ringmaster

That, and I love the kid's comment on how Ferguson is an asshole when, you know, his team is managed by Arsene freaking Wenger.

And by using Gooner's logic, Reyes deserves to die for getting a card for diving today, that diving cocksucking cunt.

Edited by Ringmaster

I actually felt that was a foul. The ball was going into space, he was chasing it, why fall over when you can create a chance, and he was caught just before he went down.

But with Ronaldo, he is always fucking on the ground, and the way he goes down waving his arms in the air like he has just been shot is a joke.

Yeh, I know Arsenal players cheat, but I'm sorry, I have never seen anyone quite as bad as Ronaldo, why do you think the whole of the Premiership boos him everywhere he goes? There is a reason.

Another point, whats with Gary Neville moaning at the referee after being shown red? You just kicked the ball at a fan, what do you expect, just walk of the pitch you moron.

That, and I love the kid's comment on how Ferguson is an asshole when, you know, his team is managed by Arsene freaking Wenger.

And by using Gooner's logic, Reyes deserves to die for getting a card for diving today, that diving cocksucking cunt.

In the opinion of both myself and Andy Gray, Reyes didn't dive. He just got past two players and was gonna be away, yet he 'dived'? Sorry, illogical to me and Andy Gray.

That's the only time in the game that Reyes 'dived'. And no, I'm not talking as an Arsenal fan here.

I will admit that Pires and van Persie are regular divers, but I don't agree with the Vieira and Cole comment. They have dived before, but in Cole's case he's more or less stopped it from his game, and Vieira RARELY dives.

To say Arsenal are worse than Man Utd at diving is bull shit in my opinion.

I actually felt that was a foul. The ball was going into space, he was chasing it, why fall over when you can create a chance, and he was caught just before he went down.

But with Ronaldo, he is always fucking on the ground, and the way he goes down waving his arms in the air like he has just been shot is a joke.

Yeh, I know Arsenal players cheat, but I'm sorry, I have never seen anyone quite as bad as Ronaldo, why do you think the whole of the Premiership boos him everywhere he goes? There is a reason.

I'd say Pires is probably worse. And as RM listed, player by player, you probably have the most divers in the Premiership.

People boo loads of players wherever they go, so saying they do it to Ronaldo isn't really that relevant.

Ok, you support the team, just stop being a fan boy, and everything will be ok.

EDIT: And TMM, Man Utd have maybe 2 regular divers.....with just Pires, Reyes and Van Persie, thats more...and I think Viera and Cole have done enough in the past to tarnish thier "holier than thou" reputation when it comes to diving.

Edited by rvdwannabe

To be fair Monkey, Vieira goes down an awful lot this season. Because he is shit probably.

But I don't care what you say about other players. Regular divers in the Arsenal team are Pires, Vieira and maybe Cole every now and then.

But Man Utd are the biggest cheats I have seen, everyone knows it, just watch some Utd games and watch the way they approach certain games, for instance the game at Old Trafford this season. Here is their points before a game:

1) Attack players off the ball, try to take them out.

2) Play football.

They did the same in the semi last season, taking out Reyes again, as they did this season.

When Arsenal/Man Utd meet in a game, it's a fucking war. When we play Chelsea it isn't. It is a game of football where everyone is trying to play fair, like tonight, and the game at Highbury. Which is why I have some respect for Chelsea.

I'd say Pires is probably worse. And as RM listed, player by player, you probably have the most divers in the Premiership.

People boo loads of players wherever they go, so saying they do it to Ronaldo isn't really that relevant.

Ok, you support the team, just stop being a fan boy, and everything will be ok.

EDIT: And TMM, Man Utd have maybe 2 regular divers.....with just Pires, Reyes and Van Persie, thats more...and I think Viera and Cole have done enough in the past to tarnish thier "holier than thou" reputation when it comes to diving.

Maybe we have more diver, I'll admit that, but Ronaldo is hands-down the most regular diver in the Premiership. I don't see any way ANYONE can disagree with that.

And I still don't see how Reyes is a 'regular diver' when he gets fucking battered in every game. He's not diving, he's being knocked over the majority of the time. Yeah he dives, but 90% of the time he's on the ground is after being tackled/fouled.

To be fair Monkey, Vieira goes down an awful lot this season. Because he is shit probably.

But I don't care what you say about other players. Regular divers in the Arsenal team are Pires, Vieira and maybe Cole every now and then.

But Man Utd are the biggest cheats I have seen, everyone knows it, just watch some Utd games and watch the way they approach certain games, for instance the game at Old Trafford this season. Here is their points before a game:

1) Attack players off the ball, try to take them out.

2) Play football.

They did the same in the semi last season, taking out Reyes again, as they did this season.

When Arsenal/Man Utd meet in a game, it's a fucking war. When we play Chelsea it isn't. It is a game of football where everyone is trying to play fair, like tonight, and the game at Highbury. Which is why I have some respect for Chelsea.

Because Arsenal never cheat, do they?

Arsenal go out there and get thier kicks in as well, yet complain when others do the same back. It's swings and roundabouts...don't give it out, if you can't take it.

Whining like this makes me glad there are teams like Blackburn about, to just kick you off the park.

EDIT: TMM, I support Fulham, and Boa Morte probably earns the most free kicks/penalties I see out of anyone, as he is a regular nuisance to defences. However, he is a diver. I don't care if he gets knocked over 95% of the time...that 5% is unacceptable. I don't wear rose tinted glasses about it, and nor should you.

Edited by rvdwannabe

Guest Ringmaster

In the opinion of both myself and Andy Gray, Reyes didn't dive. He just got past two players and was gonna be away, yet he 'dived'? Sorry, illogical to me and Andy Gray.

But Arsenal never go out onto a football pitch and try to kick the shit out of the opponents. Man Utd do. And it is fact because it HAPPENS. I never see that happen because that is not our game to beat our opponent like that, we beat them playing football. Just like Chelsea and others. Man Utd too often go out onto a pitch and fight.

And on the subject of diving.

NistelrooyDivingShit.jpg

I love that picture.

And by the way, Vieira doesn't kick the ball at fans. That is totally different, for example, today, he got booked. Did he moan? Exactly.

That is what i mean, Man Utd being fucking wrong when it comes to discipline sometimes. Example: Eric Cantona.

Edited by Gooner4Life