Man United Thread

Jook

Get the fuck in there United, cant wait to see this tonight.

Exactly what was needed. United needed than win more than ever IMO, and what a damn win it is. Let's see what the papers have the say now about 'unstoppable' Chelsea, shall we? :)

Sorry for being a bit harsh, but I've waited for this loss for so long that it's a joy to finally see it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Smith was the man of the match if you ask me. I think having Scholes back really made a difference though. Great game. Now some other teams need to do the same so people can start closing the gap on Chelsea.

Get the fuck in there United, cant wait to see this tonight.

Exactly what was needed. United needed than win more than ever IMO, and what a damn win it is. Let's see what the papers have the say now about 'unstoppable' Chelsea, shall we? :)

Sorry for being a bit harsh, but I've waited for this loss for so long that it's a joy to finally see it.

You still piss me off.

Anyway, good game, better team won, glad to see it. Smith was outstanding.

Guest muddatrucker

Theres some guy at uni, he wears a fake Utd top, I'm gonna tell him that we all know its fake and see if he still wears it, thats not support you fucking counterfeiting cunt.

I read a bit about a guy who went to Turkey and found a football stall thing. He was going to get this fake Chelsea top with Gudjohnsen on the back of it until he realised thaat it had the number as 21, not 22. He said to the guy at the stall that it was the wrong number and the guy said "It's only one out, what's wrong with that?"

Crazy/filthy Turks.

Edited by Turbonizzle