June 14

Krazy_K

June 14 is a kickass day for CDs. Static-X – Start A War and Foo Fighters – In Your Honor.

Personally I’ll be picking up both. I heard I’m The One from Static-X and I love it. Best Of You from the Foos is also an awesome song.

Anyone else picking up these CDs? Or do you hate my music taste?

I hate on your musical taste. In Your Honor is horrible, I fucking hate it. I haven't heard anything from the new Static-X album, so whatever.

The only time I'll be going to the record store is on July 26th to get the new Arch Enemy.

Hmm, I've heard stuff from the Static X one and it's pretty good. Nothing really new from them, but I like it. Something about it just makes me like it.

Also, to note, As I Lay Dying's album "Shadows Are Security" comes out on the 14th, as well. So if you're into metalcore at all, check that out.

I'm excited for the 21st as well, because Ra's new album "Duality" comes out then.

June 14 is a kickass day for CDs. Static-X – Start A War and Foo Fighters – In Your Honor.

Personally I’ll be picking up both. I heard I’m The One from Static-X and I love it. Best Of You from the Foos is also an awesome song.

Anyone else picking up these CDs? Or do you hate my music taste?

I'll get the Foo's this morning when shops open, I :wub: Grohl with all my heart.

The only time I'll be going to the record store is on July 26th to get the new Arch Enemy.

Coooooo, new Arch Enemy? Awesome. If Anthems Of Rebellion is an indication of what's in store, then I'm gonna be in heaven with this new disc. Angela is a goddess :wub:

Other CD's that are coming out, Leng T'che make their Relapse debut with The Process Of Elimination on June 28th (my birthday~!) and Soilent Green come back with an another kick to your face called Confrontation in mid-July. Also on the lookout, Hypnotize this fall and the new Pro-Pain album (although that might have been released already)

The new pro-pain album is out tomorrow. In my opinion it's a good album, in the same vein of the last one. In my opinion it doesn't reach the level that their mid90's albums reached but it is good nevertheless. Depending on what your opinion was about their previous albums, i could tell you more accurately if this one will please you or not.

I'm sorry, but Static-X's new album is fucking awful, first 3 tracks are ok, but the rest is just cack, it's worse than Shadow Zone, and that was a pretty dodgy album.

In Your Honor is a bit meh in places, and I'm a huge Foo's fan, glad to see Friend of a Friend got used off the old Pocketwatch Demo, but neither CD has much amazing on it.

Guest seattlebandfan9

The new Foo Fighters sucks incredibly.

And as far as the new Static-X it's almost as bad.

I'll be picking up the new As I Lay Dying in a matter of hours.