WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

I meant like hitting the button at the right point in the move animation to make it follow through. So RVD does the Five Star, and you hit say R1 as he connects, and it goes through. I 'unno.

Ah, right sorry. I get what you mean now. That is better than my idea :blush:

Dragsy's idea is something I've wanted to see for a long time. Well a few months. It occured to me after playering Smackdown vs. Raw and Day of Reckoning right after each other.

In DOR you just do the move and have to proceed with the pin (by just pinning or pinning move). In Smackdown, almost everything has a pinning animation (or taught animation),

Just have the moves be "multipart". Take Batista's powerbomb. Sometimes he rolls back and pins, other times he just does it. Instead of having to separate moves just have it like Dragsy said and hold a button to complete the whole thing. If you just do the move, boom, powerbomb. Do the move and hold the button, do the move and go straight into the pinning animation.

They likely will never do it, or not for a very long time... Tis' sad.

Plus i didnt know that the Tag Atrribute was in the game, (im guessing it was in the first RVSD as i saw nothing about it in articles)

Not as far as I know. Tag teams were shit in the first SDvR, if the first person you choose has say 80 ovr then the partner has to be within a set range, like 75-85. They said they've done away with it, so I guess this is the replacement.

Undertaker 69 of doom~!

I might be seeing things here, but is that CAWs legs actually resting on top of the bottom rope? If so then wow, I thought they'd forget about proper collision detection :P

To be fair, my personal rating of Raw 2 contained a 9, it just happened to have a '0' and a '.' before it.

Basically, I'm expecting this to be a bit better to play actually in ring than the previous effort, but not a whole lot better, and not up to DoR's standards. I am expecting this to last a lot longer than previous SD! games though, with all the options (such as GM Mode) and customisation, and the fact that title defences have been brought back for exhibition mode, not only a great feature, but something that could add TONNES of added hours playing the game.