WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

There's no money in my bank account, so Amazon sent me an e-mail informing of this, so I won't be getting the game until Saturday at the earliest, but more likely gonna be around Monday. :(

Edited by Evil Goat

I wonder if I should preorder this. I never preordered HCTP, but EB was full of shelfed copies the day it came out. I remember going into EB the day RAW vs. SD came out last year, contemplating buying a copy and it was the same deal as HCTP. Meh, I want to see what people here think about the game first before I go out and get it.

I preordered this since the onling gaming thing sounds too cool. Plus I bought all the SmackDown games up til HCTP and I didn't play it that much. So I've had a bit of a break, and new games always seem cooler if you've had a break from the genre.

I'm looking forward to this but not nearly as much as I was with the last few games.

Probably better that way. When I was younger I used to get excited about games way too early and got impatient as fuck waiting for them.

Guest Anti-Hero

I'm looking forward to this but not nearly as much as I was with the last few games.

Probably better that way. When I was younger I used to get excited about games way too early and got impatient as fuck waiting for them.

I'm 19 and I still haven't stopped being impatient as fuck. I'm getting SvR2006 the day it's released. Ditto for Rugby League 2 (December 8th - w00t~!)

Edited by destroyed

• Admin

I'm pumped for this game. Can't wait to play it.

Also, what's with the hate on No Mercy? I know that the fucks on IGN and GF (mostly the little fuckers) say it's garbage.

Kids these days...

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that No Mercy was rubbish, where are you seeing that? IGN do nothing but praise it.

IMO No Mercy is terrible now, but back in the day it was easily the best game out there, and no wrestling game since has had that impact on release...for saying that, always found Wrestlemania 2000 better...i mean, you could create a Gay title and give it to the rock! (not that i did that...)

Im not liking this though. I'v got to leave for college in exactly one hour, and i wish the postman would hurry the fuck up with my game so i can play it before college. To make things worse, a chicks coming round after college til about 8, so i wont be able to play on it then either. :angry:

and to tarheels...i imagine that would be easily enough.

rumor has i that this game might... end up... on some dvd... around my ps2... by mircal, during the next few houres.... but shhhht.

i am mainlee giving this a shot again becaus my the movies hassent arived yet and got reviews i dident like besides me wanting to test the GM mode and how it holdes up compared to FPWs/KoCs Match make and in some ways even TEW, so stay tuned for my usual meltdowns.

rumor has i that this game might... end up... on some dvd... around my ps2... by mircal, during the next few houres.... but shhhht.

Matzat getting a Smackdown game = the first sign of the apocalypse?

:o

Matzat getting a Smackdown game = the first sign of the apocalypse?

:o

Pretty much a worthless post but wow. :o

What next, Syco quits drinking?

Postie's been and gone. He didn't have my game for me :( I've just checked my account on BlahDVD.com and the status is 'Awaiting Stock' ...wha!? Serves me right for being tight and ordering it from the cheapest place I could find. Screw that, I've cancelled it and I'm off down town to buy it.