WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Pardon me if it's been covered, but do the unlockable movesets in the game correspond to actual wrestlers?

EDIT: And while I'm asking questions that have already been asked (most likely), is there a way to start on Raw with a CAW in season mode?

Edited by Boulder

Pardon me if it's been covered, but do the unlockable movesets in the game correspond to actual wrestlers?

EDIT: And while I'm asking questions that have already been asked (most likely), is there a way to start on Raw with a CAW in season mode?

Set your CAW's show to RAW... it's on the menu with their name, hometown, voice, etc.

Preset Movesets:

Moveset 1: Hardcore Holly

Moveset 2: Val Venis

Moveset 3: Funaki

Moveset 4: Maven

Moveset 5: Rhyno

Moveset 6: Bubba ray dudley

Moveset 7: D-von Dudley

Moveset 8: Luther Reigns (or Test?)

Moveset 9: Lance storm

Moveset 10: Rikishi

Moveset 11: Ultimo dragon

Moveset 12: Billy Gunn

Moveset 13: Chuck Palumbo

Moveset 14: Matt Hardy

Moveset 15: Jeff Hardy

Moveset 16: Al Snow

Moveset 17: Goldberg

Moveset 18: Scott Steiner

Moveset 19: Sting

Moveset 20: X-pac

Moveset 21: Kevin Nash

Moveset 22: Razor Ramon

Moveset 23: Animal

Moveset 24: Hawk

Moveset 25: Ultimate Warrior

I had an online fatal 4 way escape-only cage match earlier tonight. Went for a good 15 minutes with everybody stopping everybody else from escaping. Then The Rock gets spread-eagled by Bret Hart who starts climbing. I (Kurt Angle) spread eagle Triple H. I go to stop Bret, but I have a finisher which I choose to store - thing is, I'm right by Trips so instead of storing it I accidently did the Ankle Lock, giving Bret enough time to escape :(

Good match, though.

:w00t: :lmao: :w00t:

Look out for a guy online called 'VAMPIRE[1]' or something. He traded Jeff Hardy (gave me him) and I was like thanks mate. He asked for a match so I could test him. Bare in mind this guy seems ten times better than me as he has about 200 wins to my 21. So I play, and I pretty much beat him quit a bit, do one more finisher and win the Ladder match by grabbing the belt. Next thing I know, he's screwing, claiming I do the same old shit and I'm a cunt and 'n00b'.

Like WTF? I'm a 'n00b' because I apparently do the same stuff, which makes no sense. And I DIDN'T do the same stuff. He said all I did was running attacks. I did about eight/nine running attacks in the match, and they connect. He seems to have forgot he tried about twenty spinning heel kicks with his X-Pac but missed most, so really, he's doing the same stuff too if I apparently am. He said I did no moves, despite me doing a back neckbreaker and a few take down moves. I also did a flip over the rope, along with two Twist Of Fates and a Swanton from the top of the ladder. Then he's like fuck you, you're samey, you're a n00b and a cunt and suck, you're on my ignore list. I was being nice to the guy before, so what the heck? I even said sorry to the guy at the start if I did do a few too many running attacks, just to keep the peace, but he just kept calling me a cunt as if he couldn't hack it. Then I told him to grow up and he left. Find it pretty funny, because the guy does need to grow up. I wasn't samey, and he tried nearly everything I tried, ladder attacks, running attacks but I reversed nearly all of them on him, despite him being or seeming to be way better according to the records.

I just don't get some people. I didn't knock him down and go straight for the belt, I took a while and actually had a decent eight/nine minute Ladder match without any real attempts at the belt for a while. Yet he's calling me all sorts of things just because I won, which is pathetic. I guess I'm on his ignore list, tell him to grow up if you see him. Heck, play him and beat him, then watch him call you a 'n00b' as well. I offered him a rematch too so that I could show I wasn't someone who does the same old crap, but he just left, so yeah he's weird :P

I really need to shoot myself for buying a Broadband Enabled Gameshark.

`Cheats guaranteed the first day', MY ASS!

(I don't have a network adapter, and I need to get Jake Roberts unlocked; the only way I can do that is by downloading a gamesave with a device that can plug into the PS2's USB port or by using a cheat code)

SD vs. RAW 06 has been out for how long now? And according to the GS forums, they're not even working on it right now. I about died when I looked at the list, because the motherfuckers are still working on some games that have been out for a while now, like Xenosaga Episode II!

Gonna sell my GS BE used and buy an AR Max, which is what I should have done in the first place, and the people at MadCatz involved with the Gameshark can bite me!

If I'm not mistaken codebreaker has some new device out now like a pendrive you can get codes with it might work the same with saves. For saves and such I use Xport

I'm thinking of typing up the formula for a GhostMachine CAW. I've made one for every game from SYM on so far. Problem is, one of the finishers I gave him isn't in the game anymore (the Implant DDT type Edgecution) and neither is the Powerbomb that tosses the opponent out of the ring, so I'll have to make some modifications to his moveset. (Leaning toward using the front facing Dragon Sleeper or the Tombstone Piledriver with the thumbs down motion as his second finisher) Anyone interested in the formula if I make it? I plan on posting it at http://caws.hostingzero.com/svr2006/ , but I can post it here, too, if anyone is interested. The way I make GM, he looks like a cross between Crow Sting and old school Great Muta, with a blue, black and white color scheme. Nothing like my avatar, which is the City of Heroes version of GhostMachine, and I really need to do a new avatar and sig because I quit playing that back in September and play World of Warcraft now.

If I do type up the info, I'll probably just do the formula, entrance, and basic moveset (ie, his finishers, signature moves, and a few others, instead of posting the whole moveset).

If I'm not mistaken codebreaker has some new device out now like a pendrive you can get codes with it might work the same with saves. For saves and such I use Xport

Edited by GhostMachine

yeah sharkport and xport are almost identical. I bought a sharkport but when I got it hom foudn out I needed an update disc. on the back of the case it said to contact the company and I'll be able to get a free update disc. Well Since Madcatz took over the company that deal doesn't work and I was told by one of the tech that I'd jsut have to wait until they release a new version . so I went and bought a an xport better tech support