WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Just had a great match with Roderick Strong (me) and Chris Daniels in a first blood match. Strong used his arsenal of backbreakers the whole match and Daniels worked mainly on Strong's head. Daniels came close many times to bust Strong open, but couldn't, and Strong had to use weapon shots to work on Daniels' head. Came down to the end and both men were out of stamina, and Strong hits The Angels Wings to bust Daniels open.

Great finish to a match earlier. Kash has been my Cruiser champion for ages, had lots of title defences using underhand tactics (still loving the multi-man elimination). Decided it was time for a change, and challenged as Chavo. With over ten minutes gone, Kash went to the outside and got a chair. For a minute I thought my challenge was gone, but managed to get the chair off him. Match went on for a couple more minutes, Kash gets the chair again. I went to the outside and pulled Kash down over the top rope, he drops the chair, staggers backwards, I slide in, Gory Bomb, 1-2-3! Loved the 'heel tactics didn't pay off' aspect to it. New Cruiserweight Champion of the world, Chavo Guerrero.

Ugh, problemo.

What did you choose for Dragons finishers. I've got Dragon Suplex as a secondary, but I'd like a good submission that he uses. Already using Dragon Sleeper and Chickenwing variations though.

Anything similar to Cattle Mutilation in the game?

For American Dragon I have Dragon Suplex for finisher and Chickenwing Crossface.

I have the Rings Of Stretch set up as a favorite to sub for the Cattle Mutilation. I like it a lot more than the Wrist Lock... I mean... I know it has no bridge... but it locks in both arms, like the Mutilation... and the headstand on the wristlock is just horrible to look at.

Does anyone else use this?

http://www.megaburken.net/~niklas/SD5/Hulk...veTieUpFAQ.html

It's quite helpful for CAWs, it lists all the grapple animations, and if you clone the superstar with the most appropriate animations, and then change the moves the way you normally would... the animations stay.

It's a good way to make them more accurate.

I think I get how that works, but it then confuses me when I look at it.

Am I right in believing it's a way of making it look fluent from a tie-up to the move?

Edit: or is it so cruisers/technicians/hoss' have realistic tie-ups?

Edited by Jouzy

My stupid max drive is acting up. Well, the disc is. I'm trying to copy this save with all Keith's CAW's on onto a memory card. When I put in the Max Drive PS2 disc, it loads up and tells me 'Memory Card Now Activated, Please insert PS2 Game' I figure this is because I have a Max Memory Card as well but it isn't even plugged into the PS2. Any help?

Also, I still can't do possum pins >_<

Frankie Kazarian had two finishers, hits the complete shot as a desperation move, but he's run out of stamina! Petey Williams gets up first, Frankie slowly gets to his feet. Petey goes for a clothesline, Frankie ducks underneath... KATA HAJIME

Petey taps.

Great match