CD's You Can't Wait For

Big Tuna

The first one that comes to mind for me is Tool. Seems like I heard they had a new album coming out late this year or early next?

Oh, and Audioslave's next album. No, not Out of Exile. Their next album. >_>

You better be really patient. They plan on riding Out of Exile for a long ass time.

Guest seattlebandfan9

I've enjoyed the new releases from Clutch, As I Lay Dying, The White Stripes, Audioslave, System's new record wasn't too bad.

Chimaira, Fear Factory, Opeth, and hopefully Tool, all have records coming out that I will check out for sure.

Should probably add my own in here.

CD's I've enjoyed:

System of a Down - Mezmerize

Fozzy - All That Remains

Seether - Karma And Effect

Upcoming CDs:

Socialburn

Disturbed

30 Seconds To Mars

System of a Down

Smile Empty Soul

Trapt

Kazzer

Swollen Members

CDs I've enjoyed:

Trivium - Ascendancy

Seether - Karma And Effect

Soilwork - Stabbing the Drama

Mudvayne - Lost And Found

System Of A Down - Mezmerize

Audioslave - Out Of Exile

CDs I'm waiting for:

Staind - Chapter V (August 9) (I strongly suggest people to go over to Staind.com, go to the board, and get the new songs that have been released as they all are beyond everything off of 14 Shades and give me tons of hope for the new CD)

Taproot - Blue Sky Research (August 16)

10 Years - The Autumn Effect (August 16)

Cold - A Different Kind Of Pain (August 30)

Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists (September 20)

Ill Nino - One Nation Underground (September 27)

Project 86 - ...And The Rest Will Follow (September 27)

Smile Empty Soul - Anxiety (September 27)

CD OF THE YEAR - Jamiroquai - Dynamite. Fucking brilliant. It's not as good as TWM but it's better than Funk Odyssey and that other one, which name elludes me. Mixes dance tunes, rock tunes, funk and electro, all into one. Simply, it's a masterpiece.

Stand outs this year for me have been;

Dynamite - Jamiroquai (Obviously)

Mezmerize - System Of a Down (Nowhere near as good as everyone says though)

Crimson - Alkaline Trio

Out Of Exile - Audioslave (I prefer this to Mezmerize. There's not a 'bad' track)

As for new stuff I have no fucking idea. I have no idea what's coming out. I did know it looked a good year for releases though.

Stuff I need to pick up (Out or to be released later);

The Fuse - Pennywise (From The Ashes got a 08/100 rating from me for having 1 good song. I've heard a streamed version of this, it's better. Not great, but i'll buy it. Because I loved them live, plus it may grow on me)

Whatever the new CKY CD is called

Death For Life - Death By Stereo

The New Cigar CD

The New Satanic Surfers CD

New SOAD

Elevator - Hot Hot Heat

New FFAF CD

Yeah, that's it I think.

The Fuse - Pennywise (From The Ashes got a 08/100 rating from me for having 1 good song. I've heard a streamed version of this, it's better. Not great, but i'll buy it. Because I loved them live, plus it may grow on me)

The New Cigar CD

New SOAD

Elevator - Hot Hot Heat

New FFAF CD

Yeah, that's it I think.

TRISTY'S CD OF THE YEAR/1. The Mars Volta's "Frances The Mute"

2. Nine Inch Nails' "With Teeth"

3. CKY's "An Answer Can Be Found"

4. Billy Corgan's "TheFutureEmbrace"

5. The White Stripes' "Get Behind Me Satan"

6. Ra's "Duality"

7. Garbage's "Bleed Like Me"

8. The Backstreet Boys' "Never Gone"

9. Porcupine Tree's "Deadwing"

10. Clutch's "Robot Hive / Exodus"

Staind - Chapter V - I have heard "Right Here," "Falling," and "Please" and I like it. "Falling" is great.

Ra - Duality - I have heard 13 of the 15 songs so far. I am only missing "Fear" and "Love," but I love it. Even better than From One.

Sevendust - Next - I have heard "Pieces" and I like it. I haven't heard anything else yet.

Dark New Day - Twelve Year Silence - This is an awesome CD. Pick if up if you haven't. Great stuff.

Scars of Life - What We Reflect - Awesome stuff. I've heard the songs on their Demos, but they made them sound even better when they remastered them, plus one brand new song was added.

Seether - Karma and Effect - Another good CD by this band.

Audioslave - Out of Exile - I like this even better than their self-titled debut album.

Mudvayne - Lost And Found - I wasn't a fan of their debut album, but I liked their second on and this one. Good stuff.

Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists - I have only heard "Guarded" and I love it. I can't wait until I hear more.

System of a Down - Mezmerize - Awesome stuff. I still think "Toxicity" is the better album, but still awesome.

Five Bolt Main - Venting - "What You Are" is a really good song. I am looking forward to more.

The New Cigar CD

New SOAD

Elevator - Hot Hot Heat

New FFAF CD

Yeah, that's it I think.

All very good choices for new cds but you're kidding about the From the Ashes rating? 8/100? what the fuck?