Club or Country?

FLiam

Club winning the CL or country winning the World Cup?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Club winning the CL or country winning the World Cup?

• Club.
    • Country.

Club. If England were to win the World Cup or even the Euros I would be over the moon, but if Darlington won the Champions League I would be much happier, because I've supported them for all my life and also the odds of it happening are about 100 billion to one. <_<

Club. If England were to win the World Cup or even the Euros I would be over the moon, but if Darlington won the Champions League I would be much happier, because I've supported them for all my life and also the odds of it happening are about 100 billion to one. <_<

Club, all the way, especially now.

England are fucking boring. Get rid of Sven and my opinion might change, but as long as he's in charge England games are nearly always dull as dishwater.

Club, all the way, especially now.

England are fucking boring. Get rid of Sven and my opinion might change, but as long as he's in charge England games are nearly always dull as dishwater.

I haven't a problem at all with a boring team if we win. Then again, I support Rovers and we play a boring style. <_<

Club, although there are differences between the passion between the two.

If England won the World Cup, everyone would be rejoicing in the streets. England would have the biggest party ever and no-one would critise the team. However with the club, you may be the only one of your mates who support that team so no matter what, you have the fun arguments with your mates about how you deserved it. All the banter in the pubs on a saturday night comes from people supporting a range of clubs, all arguing the same points each week.

Out of my mates, only I could bask in the glory of my club winning the Champions League and I'd love it

As much as i love my Club (Stoke City), i'd prefer England to win, it's great when the World Cup is on and the whole country celebrates England winning, football fan or not. While only us Stoke fans will be celebrating the victory of Stoke winning the Champs League (HA, like that'll ever happen).