Mariah Carey

Guest J_Lethal

Guest J_Lethal

Apparently Mariah Carey was performing on tour and her dress literally fell off completely and she was standing naked in front of the crowd, they dimmed the lights and let her go get a coat and put it around her and she finished the show, I dont know about yall but Im looking for pictures (Y)

Wow, you couldn't have been more off in that story, if I wasn't a lazy asshole I'd pull up the actual news article about it.

For now though, I'll just call you a blathering fucking idiot and go about my business. ^__^

Here's a better story

Diva Mariah Carey confessed recently that she blames the terrorist attacks from 9/11 for her album's fiasco. Mariah said she released her album around 9/11 and, because of the tragedy, 'Glitter' was shadowy.

Guest J_Lethal

Here's a better story

Diva Mariah Carey confessed recently that she blames the terrorist attacks from 9/11 for her album's fiasco. Mariah said she released her album around 9/11 and, because of the tragedy, 'Glitter' was shadowy.

I heard about this and subsiquently learned it was bullshit.

Maybe we can all be optomistic and hope it transpires to be true but I think not.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2984833/MariahC..._2005_.wmv.html supposed video from the event. Nowt occurs.

Edited by King Ellis