The Super Mario Bros.

alternateyou

I know that this isn't related directly to a video game, but does anyone remember this cartoon? It also had live action stuff too, with Lou Albano as Mario, WTF?!?!?

Anyways, I have obtained an unopened VHS copy of "The Great BMX Race". I've been scouring the net to determine what it is worth, but to no avail, I'm afraid.

If anyone knows where I can get some more information on selling it or how much it would be worth, anyways, please let me know.

I remember a Super Mario show but I can't recall any live action scenes. Probably was a different one. all I can remember is the theme song "Super Mario World, it's a blast from the past." Used to be on Channel 4, think it was on Saturday mornings at like 7.30am or something.

Speaking of video game cartoons I wouldn't mind finding out some more. I know of this, the so bad it's good Zelda (Well excuuuuuuse me princess) and didn't Mega Man have one? I was never into that. Anyway, tell me some more so I can obtain them.

Edited by King Ellis

I remember it, although I didn't realise at the time it was Lou Albano. It was a tad bizarre as I remember, and they did show one of the two cartoons, Super Mario Brothers or the prehistoric themed Super Mario World as mentioned above.

Guest Mr McFarlane

I loved the Legend of Zelda show.  It was always special when you got to see one two because they either showed a Zelda show or a Mario Bros. show but it was usually the latter more.

Ugh Gadget Boy, I hate that show. It has Carmen Sandiago though which I remember watching as a kid. Cool, even if it is only a way of teaching kids Geography.

The Hurricanes! :w00t: Best.Theme.Tune.Eva!

Edited by King Ellis

Man the theme for that Mario show is awesome. It's so late 80's hip hop. Actually, I remember watching that show as a kid, it was awesome. The way they used actual sounds from the game was cool.

I bought a Super Mario Bros Super Show DVD about a month ago, but I haven't watched it yet for some reason.

I don't really remember the Zelda show...I remember there being one, but I don't actually remember it, because I was a Sega fanboy then so I never really cared about Zelda.

The Legend Of Zelda show was great but only went on for 12 episodes, and Super Mario, I loved back then but watching on DVD now, I hate it because of all my Mario knowledge and how the show is inconsistent.

...not to mention they totally screwed up Bowser on that show x_o

I hate that they made Link the way they did on the Legend of Zelda ones D:

I loved these old things. The Hurricanes! Mario Bros! Captain Nintendo! Zelda!

Hey, Super Duper Sumos as well. All I need is Samurai Pizza Cats and the Sonic cartoon and I'm made. :wub:

This is fucking awesome.