Madden 2006

Toe

Since I am picking this game up tomorrow (because that's when it is released in Canada), I want to know who is getting or already has the game, what they think of it and I want to hear about your character in Superstar Mode.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be getting my copy by the end of the week like usual, but unfortunatly I don't own NCAA or NFL Street 2 so I am just going to end up as a late-rounder in Superstar Mode.

The EB Games at the mall is releasing the game at 12:01 tommorrow, meaning in about 2 hours. I won't travel all the way to the mall for it but I still think this is going to be a solid game.

And BTW, Precision Passing > Superstar Mode

Weird, I always heard the release date was the 8th. I guess it's actually the 9th?

And you can disable precision passing in options, so it's not a huge deal in my book. I think it will be fun.

Ship date was the 8th.

I'm going to be a huge nerd and go to Gamestop in a half hour and pick it up.  I don't even really like Madden, but I'm dying to play it this year for some reason.

I heard it's laced with crack...

Actually, I'll be picking it up soon, as well. This is mainly due to the fact that I am very intrigued in their NFL Superstar mode.

Just went to Gamestop to pick it up at the midnight release. I was expecting more people there but not too many. I was the first one to get it officially. There were guys there that waited since 7. I came at 10:30 and was the second one there. I've been playing it and it's hard to get used to since I played 05 so much.

Fucking EA, last year was abd enough, making the UK wait till kickoff weekend to get it. This year, it's not released till October. I'm an impatient fuck so I got it dishonestly over the weekend. It's awesome. Precision passing is going to take a while to get used to, but it's a good idea. Had a quick look at Superstar mode too, very detailed, should be fun.

Guest Takayamanofear

I got my copy now, I can't play it till probably Friday. Hopefully I will get some playing time in tonight after the Switchfoot concert I am going to.