Offical 2005 NCAA Football Thread

Guest Morecello

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chaos Theory

Well....VT might be choking after all. Miami may still have a chance.

Mark my words, UCF and UNC will be the teams to beat next year. UNC is finally getting the recurits that they need and this year could mark the start of a very long winning streak for UCF.

UNC is seriously a contender. They killed Miami in the first half of the game that they played and last year they even upset them. Now they've held the Hokies to 6 points in the first half and are playing an incredible game. They may not be the team to beat, but they I'd say they'll be a lot bigger than they are this season

UNC is seriously a contender. They killed Miami in the first half of the game that they played and last year they even upset them. Now they've held the Hokies to 6 points in the first half and are playing an incredible game. They may not be the team to beat, but they I'd say they'll be a lot bigger than they are this season

Edited by lol.

UNC winning 9 games? Not a chance.

Maybe another 5 or 6 win season if things go their way, no more...especially when you consider that they play in one of the toughest confrences in all of college football. Just too many good teams in the ACC for them to even think about 9 wins.

Edited by Magus978

I'll call you on that one, easily 7 hell maybe 9

:lmao:

9 wins? Yeah, don't think so buddy. You have to remember what conference they're apart of before you start spewing fanboy shit out like that. It's hard enough for Va Tech, Miami, and FSU to win 9 games themselves, let alone little ol' UNC. UNC may be improving, but they are far from being one of the dominant teams in the ACC. Well, at least in football. :P

Oh and if they're going to win 9 games next year, they're going to have play more than one half a game.

I'll call you on that one, easily 7 hell maybe 9

:lmao:

9 wins? Yeah, don't think so buddy. You have to remember what conference they're apart of before you start spewing fanboy shit out like that. It's hard enough for Va Tech, Miami, and FSU to win 9 games themselves, let alone little ol' UNC. UNC may be improving, but they are far from being one of the dominant teams in the ACC. Well, at least in football. :P

Oh and if they're going to win 9 games next year, they're going to have play more than one half a game.