Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly getting back into the game now.

Stopped playing it for a few weeks because that's how I go with games. I just get bored all of a sudden and stop playing. I spent most of last night creating a new masked guy and his girlfriend, both who will be in a stable with me(JP) called 'Alliance of Violence' :P

I was and still am pissed though. Found out you cant just put anyone in a stable together which sucks. I've got to build the woman and masked guy up to the level that JP is at, which will take quite a while to pull off. I'll probably create a few WCW guy's tonight if I can, although it takes so damn long doing it all. Bastards haven't got Batista's music in the game either which sucks, I wanted to split him from Evolution. I did change his second powerbomb to a deadly Spinebuster though which looks much better. Changed Shelton's finisher too. The T Bones on the game don't look much like the one Shelton does on Raw but it's better than keeping a finisher that just isn't his finisher. I wanted to have his second finisher as the 'Crossbody' into the corner but it wont let you :(

Going to try complete tonnes of challenges tonight and see how I get on. I heard a few people say on the story mode you do the same thing every season, true? So say I'm a Cruiserweight and go for the US Title, is it still all the same?

If you really can't be arsed building guys up all the time, just get one CAW to a good level (say all 7 ratings), then reset his appearance and moves to default, and use him as a template for other characters. When you want to create a guy, just copy your template and edit him. Any extra stats can be added to adjust the CAW's wrestling style.

Media 2.0, I was referring to ApSham, I hit the quote button, but it didn't seem to work...

I'm getting frustrated with the lack of roster, CAWs ahoy methinks.

Am I imagining things, or is it possible to do cage moves such as scraping heads across the mesh and stuff? I could have sworn the cpu did it to me once in a cage match, and don't say I must be thinking of HIAC, because it was from the side, not the bottom fence. And I've not played a HIAC yet.