Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

so far the only way to defend betls is ona created ppv. but the way people are hackign the game now I wouldn't rule it out.

I was reading on gamefaqs and they'v ealready hacked codes so you can have ladder and hell in a cell matches online

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tou first create the belt then go to create a ppv. the belt can only be defended in regular matches. once the match is selected and the people are chosen you are asked do you want to put a title on the line . if so chose the title and etc. I don't have the ps2 on right now so I'm not 100% thats jsut the basics

Single match title matches only is rubbish. Even when they put good features in, they fuck them up :/

I've been playing the game, and there's really not a great deal of difference in gameplay compared with hctp. Only now, opponents taunt relentlessly or take a tour of the turnbuckles in oreder to rip them all off. The minigames are alright, but they're certainly not worth paying full price.

You don't just have to defend the Created championship in singles i defended one in a cage and submission matches in PPV mode, my friend did one in a hell in a cell (thats what i think he told me)

Yeah, sorry, I'm angry at the fact you can't defend in all match types. I mean, speciality matches are one thing, but wouldn't it be awesome if you had three friends round, and put the title on the line in a 6 man battle royal? That's my main gripe with the SD series, they come up with some cool stuff, like the create titles and ppvs, but severely handicap them. Who wants to use real WWE sets for their PPVs? At least give some scope for customisation. Hell, even ECW on the PS1 had the option to change the mats, aprons and hosue lights.

I still can't get over the fact that they took out title defences in exhibition mode.

Yeah, sorry, I'm angry at the fact you can't defend in all match types. I mean, speciality matches are one thing, but wouldn't it be awesome if you had three friends round, and put the title on the line in a 6 man battle royal? That's my main gripe with the SD series, they come up with some cool stuff, like the create titles and ppvs, but severely handicap them. Who wants to use real WWE sets for their PPVs? At least give some scope for customisation. Hell, even ECW on the PS1 had the option to change the mats, aprons and hosue lights.

I still can't get over the fact that they took out title defences in exhibition mode.

WWE games had that before that though, the Attitude/Warzone games.

Guest ch1ppy08

I still love this game.................I got it on the first day..............so shut up and let me enjoy.....................hehe..................

edit: STOP COMPLAINING, GOSH! IF YOU BOUGHT IT, RETURN IT~!

hehe..............that felt better............

Edited by ch1ppy08

People can still complain about a game even if its good for example GTA : SA has a two player mode in it this time but you can't use Pay and sprays etc...

Anyway maybe now once the law suit goes through we may have a company that wants to involve the fans more.

Guest The Real Deal

I still love this game.................I got it on the first day..............so shut up and let me enjoy.....................hehe..................

edit: STOP COMPLAINING, GOSH! IF YOU BOUGHT IT, RETURN IT~!

hehe..............that felt better............

This is bullshit.

I made Brock Lesnar, bought all of the CAW movesets that are available, yet Move Set #39 is still not there, which is Lesnar's move-set.

And some others aren't there either. What the fuck is going on?