Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what's your favorie moves this time around ?

I'm loving the the new top rope bulldog . the top rope ddt is good but it doesn't have enough impact.

I also like the new submission move which closely resembles Amdrag 's Cattle Mutilation

On the pause menu, change your controls to type B. Now instead of having to mash the hell out of your shiny PS2 controller, you can just tap the analogue for submissions and in royal rumbles.

It does mean you have to use the analogue for direction and soforth, but it's worth it IMO.

Just responding to the people who find the Caged Triple Threat hard:

Yes it is! But, I somehow beat one in like 10 minutes using JBL! It was JBL vs Big Show vs Taker. Taker hit Show with the Last Ride, then I jumped in, hit Taker with the Last Ride. Then I climbed and barely made it out.

Thanks Apple Shampoo, i found Jody Fleisch, Doug Williams etc.. and loads of ones i wanted the only few i couldn't find were New Jack (there were a few but they didn't look good) and Petey Williams

Apple whats the adress for the site your on about, i wish i had a max drive so i don't have to copy the fofmula lol... BTW most of the ones i fo und were by a guy called star master and dan fooks (they own) and i looked at screenshots but im gonna try and make em all tomorrow when i have time

apologies if this has been posted but there are 64 pages of this thread*

on my created character when he wins a title it looks really stupid on him when he wears it or stands with it. when it's around his waist it bulges out very far to the side and when it's over his shoulder it sits way higher than his shoulder. Has this happen to anyone else and does anyone know why or how to fix it?