Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

Ok , ive checked the support sites and shit but cant find anything .

I keep getting this Error message when it says " FM2006 is running out of memory" then straight after with no time to save "FM 2006 has run out of memory and will now quit" Any Suggestions ?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest The Rocket

Lee Young-Pyo £8.75m to Chelsea

Andy Reid £15m to Liverpool

Tom Huddlestone £35m!! to Chelsea

Bullshit. Has to be.

I was at Spurs till 2011 and nothing good ever came of Huddlestone. I shipped him out to Everton for £2m. But in your second season for £35m? I don't believe it, sorry but I don't.

lol^^^^^^

WAR!

Dan-da!

Huhhhh!

What's-it-good-for?!

-

-

-

-

-

ABSOLUTLY NOTH-ING!!!!!!!

Had an awesome match yesterday. Spurs-Sheff U in the FA cup 3rd round. My team (Spurs) get an early Robbie Keane goal to put us ahead. We are unable to get another all match. In the final 10 mins we get Anthony Gardner sent off for a proffesional foul on Steve Kabba who was through on goal. 2 minutes later Paul Robinson is carried off injured. I've used up all my subs. I put Steven Kelly in goal, with the remainder of the team in front him. We fight a reargard action for the remainder of the match (Kelly punching the ball clear on two occasions to prevent the equaliser).

It was the first time I've had to play an outfield player in goal for more than a couple of minutes in a game, in all my history of playing CM/FManager. While not something you want to make a habit of it was a nice to get the win under such conditions.

I recently started a game in England unemployed. League Two team Bury signed me, little did I know they have an absolute financial crisis and I have no players I can dream about selling off.

Well, it is Bury after all I know all too well their troubles.

I sold Collins John, because he's getting old and I have new strikers coming in at Newcastle. £9M to Liverpool, who'll never use him. He's not even worth that much, but he was my highest scorer last season, and 2nd highest scorer in the league, and Newcastle Player Of The Year, so the fans were pissed. Luckily on the same day I signed Obafemi Martins and they were eating from my asshole again. He's much better, but I hope he finishes like John did, or this could be a serious fuck up on my part. Riiiiiisk.

And I'm still waiting for Rangers to sack the pile of shit they signed (the former Celtic and Pumas manager). He only won the CIS Cup last season. But even if they do sack him...I don't think I want to leave Newcastle without winning the league first. But then I might have to wait for even longer.

And as Scotland manager in the World Cup Qualifiers, Scotland have the second most points of any team in any group. I don't know if it's my tactics that rule, or I'm just very lucky. Because it sure isn't the quality of players. I have three of my internationals at Newcastle and none of them are first team material.

My game has also went over 12 solid days of playing. :mellow:

Guest Ritzy

My 2014 or so game stopped working, which sucks because Nottm Forest were Premier League champions for a few years running and we'd won the CL twice, as well as the UEFA cup once. It was really getting awesome because Chelsea actually went bankrupt too and were about to be relegated :P

Things with Bury suck, but I did beat Hull in the League Cup first round. That's likely the only positive thing to happen all year.

Tell me more of your Bury adventures. :D They are my second team after all.

Things with Bury suck, but I did beat Hull in the League Cup first round. That's likely the only positive thing to happen all year.

Tell me more of your Bury adventures. :D They are my second team after all.

I'll keep you posted on any interesting developments. I've got Millwall in round 2 of the League Cup. And of course, in my first match after Hull I lost in League Two action to Torquay (who are in 2nd) 4-0. There went my Superb morale.

Of course, according to the board and supporters if I avoid relegation this season will be a success.