Champions League Thread

AJ

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster The Living Legend

Milan and Villareal are through.

Good, all the shitty Italian sides are gone (unless Arsenal fuck up majorly). Milan has to win it all :shifty:

I hope Villarreal win the whole thing now, since then it would have been technically possible that Rangers could have made the final if they'd been drawn against a lesser side, like Liverpool, or Arsenal, or Barcelona. (¬_¬)

Del Piero is out tonight, despite them saying he'd certainly be fit in time. It's a big loss, no Del or Vieira is awful. The only positive is Nedved's return. Really need an outstanding performance from that guy tonight. It's going to have to be a performance like the one when we knocked out Madrid a few years back when we went onto the final after smashing them 3-1 at home. I'd say it's going to have to be the best performance of the season for us if we want to go through. One Arsenal goal and it's pretty much done and dusted.

Whoever does go through I'd say will certainly make the final. Villarreal are a good side but I cant see them stopping the winner of tonights game, certainly not if it's Arsenal. And unless Benfica can cause the upset tonight (Although they've been the best underdog team this year by far), it looks like we'll be seeing Milan/Barcelona in the semi finals :)

Maybe he wants to go to the World Cup, rather than risking aggrivating an injury in a match Juventus have practically already lost?

Villareal will be a difficult one for Arsenal, a team who have knocked out some decent sides and will actually try and stop them playing, in addition to the quality someone like Riquelme brings.

Guest Ringmaster The Living Legend

Ibrahimovic is such a little bitch, its only 5 minutes into the game and I just remembered why I hated him, here's hoping he breaks his knee and has to retire.

Switched between both games.

Arsenal where very good and did the job they needed to.

Juve where poor.

Barcá where good, but not awesome.

Benfica where also good, and could of went through if not for a bad stroke of luck in the 87th minute.

Eboue isnt as bad as Van Persie in anyway , Hes just naturally a utter prick .

Juve really do have one of the best teams in the world but I really dont see what happens to them . Nedved , Buffon , Canavaro , Zambrotta , Emerson , Viera , Del Piero , Ibrahimovic are all good enough to win the CL