Nintendo Revolution Controller!

illmatic

Though, I'm certain Nintendo can make up for this...odd thing with titles like Mario 128 and a new Super Smash Bros. for Revolution. No matter what odd fucking thing I'll be playing with, Super Smash Bros. is still Super Smash Bros.

Exactly.

I'm 50-50 on the controller right now, but I know I won't care when I play my Mario, or online super smash bro's. The tough question for me is Xbox360 or PS3...hmmmm.....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clintcasey

I love how Nintendo always is trying different things then the competition.

I'm sure you'll especially love it when they're making games for Sony and Microsoft after alienating the consumer eight fucking thousand times. Nintendo are out of their goddamn minds and if the PSP starts putting a big enough dent in Gameboy sales, they're done. I didn't think it was possible to have a worse controller than the PS3, but look, Nintendo did it! I was really intrigued by the idea Nintendo had for this new controller, possible touch screen interface sounded really cool. Now what have they done? Taken a tiny ass remote control, slapped buttons on it, and then a connection wire for the analog stick? People are going to be dropping this controller left and right, it's going to be uncomfortable, and it's just plain ugly. Revolution was the only console I was for-sure going to buy, but I can't fucking play with that controller. Nintendo wanting to be different is going to bankrupt them.

utterly disappointing N64

But it had No Mercy, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark and I still play them with my mates now. I can never say anything bad about how many good times the 64 has given me... *turns to dream sequence* :wub:

The TurboGrafix 16 provided me with a lot of fun memories too, but that didn't make it a good system. The Cube has pumped out stellar titles in its relatively short lifespan, especially in it's first two years, not to mention the fact that they finally stopped using carts.

Guest Grapehead

I love how Nintendo always is trying different things then the competition.

I'm sure you'll especially love it when they're making games for Sony and Microsoft after alienating the consumer eight fucking thousand times. Nintendo are out of their goddamn minds and if the PSP starts putting a big enough dent in Gameboy sales, they're done. I didn't think it was possible to have a worse controller than the PS3, but look, Nintendo did it! I was really intrigued by the idea Nintendo had for this new controller, possible touch screen interface sounded really cool. Now what have they done? Taken a tiny ass remote control, slapped buttons on it, and then a connection wire for the analog stick? People are going to be dropping this controller left and right, it's going to be uncomfortable, and it's just plain ugly. Revolution was the only console I was for-sure going to buy, but I can't fucking play with that controller. Nintendo wanting to be different is going to bankrupt them.