Rock School

Benji

I was gonna start this topic, but yeah, I loved it. That Emperor kid was funny, and was trying at least to fit in with the idea of what the show was about. I did like Rodz as well though, but rock singing is never about how good you actually are, so Emperor made sense.

Bah you beat me too it. I didn't much like it at all but that's only down to all the kids being twatish. Kids who can speak Elvish have no ground to rip on Rock music. I do plan on watching next week, partly to give it a chance and also because the scheduled debate intruiges me. I hope he owns them all.

Bah you beat me too it. I didn't much like it at all but that's only down to all the kids being twatish. Kids who can speak Elvish have no ground to rip on Rock music. I do plan on watching next week, partly to give it a chance and also because the scheduled debate intruiges me. I hope he owns them all.

To be fair, I thought the same, but they've been tuned into classical music, I mean, honestly, if you'd have had their kind of music access you'd be the same, they just need to atone to the style. And also, they're in a boarding school, of course they're twattish.

Guest Small Blue

I saw one of the kids wearing that at a tube station. I thought he was Russian and seriously lost. But what kind of fucking names do they have? Dudley? Lucian? It's like, okay you've got a Tudor uniform, but no need for fucking Tudor names.

I still can't figure out if he's playing up to the cameras or not yet.

It's typical reality tv though they've obviosly found the stuffiest and clueless kids they can and stuck them in this classroom. Someone said earlier it's about the stuff you'e brought up on, I was rought up on classical music and played piano. That doesn't mean that I'm not going to listen to other genres and stuff.

I still can't figure out if he's playing up to the cameras or not yet.

It's typical reality tv though they've obviosly found the stuffiest and clueless kids they can and stuck them in this classroom. Someone said earlier it's about the stuff you'e brought up on, I was rought up on classical music and played piano. That doesn't mean that I'm not going to listen to other genres and stuff.

Yeah, but if you're brought up on classical music, and put in an environment with other people that have just been brought up on classical music, you're going to have very little incentive to listen to other genres.

I also can't believe a bunch of kids who clearly have loads of money aren't going to have internet access. Do you think they're all going to be exact clones who only visit one web site and have the inability to find others, or read magazines and newspapers. Yeah they might all have been bought up around classical music but you'll still discover other things.