EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Or ya know, maybe the writers had a logical place for her and she wanted to do it? And it was a good weeks worth of shows.

And yes, she did go back.

Neighbours depresses me now.

It's just not..HOW IT SHOULD BE!

Who are all these new people? Why are they such annoying cunts? Why has Paul turned into a soppy twat? :( Everytime I sit down I never hear that song they used to play all the time. God I miss it.

Edited by Lost Soul

Toadie: So who's doing what to who and who's paying?

Lou: You know Bonzair?

Todaie: The budget airline?

Lou: I'm gonna take 'em for every cent they've got.

Toadie: Woah! Hold on! I'm gonna need some pants for this.

:lmao:

I have no idea what you guys are up to, but apparently there's a lesbian storyline between two very fit characters over here at the moment. I could find out their names if you want to (I pay little attention to the show).

Just to keep you guys watching >_>

Yesterday's episode was called 'A search for Mr. Darcy'. It reminded me of Darcy. Darcy was awesome.

Yeah at the moment the show is being saved by Lou, Harold and Toadie, and only a few more characters seem even slightly interesting. Fraser is growing on me though, I must confess that.

Darcy should clearly come back and fight his way, one at a time, through the new characters.

Also, Steiger's great and all, but only as a fringe character. It's good to know that when there's been a crime it's him that comes along. Like if there's a camp musical in Erinsborough then Gino will turn up. But not all the time, that's too much.