EWB Neighbours thread

Meh, Elle's ok, sometimes looks great, sometimes average. Janae is generally awesome, but her new haircut sucks.

Pepper leaving is shit though. Her character isn't great, neither is her acting, but damn is she hot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard rumours Libby is coming back. This is officially the greatest thing ever, assuming it's true.

EDIT - Her Wiki says it's true! YYEEESSSSSS

Edited by Mushiking timmayy

They should just keep re-running Diagnosis Murders, and then put Perry Mason or (maybe) Quincy in the old Diagnosis Murder spot. It fits the hospital bill, and the light hearted fun. Plus it has Dick Van Dyke. It's fucking...like the best TV program ever.

The episode where Dick Van Dyke plays multiple characters, including a woman in the hospital should be compulsary viewing for everyone.

Edited by YI

• 2 months later...

BUUUMP!!!! The new intro is the drizzling shits.

...did anyone watch Doctors? If not, for this week alone, you must. The IT bloke who made an appearence may be the greatest character in anything ever. Such a dirty, geeky pervert...total sex offender style......"Give me a look at the hardware...if you're lucky I'll play with your software as well"......and other, golden lines.

...did anyone watch Doctors? If not, for this week alone, you must. The IT bloke who made an appearence may be the greatest character in anything ever. Such a dirty, geeky pervert...total sex offender style......"Give me a look at the hardware...if you're lucky I'll play with your software as well"......and other, golden lines.

He is fantastic, an utter pervert without holding back. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Veteran Neighbours star Ian Smith has quit the Australian soap after 20 years.

The actor has played coffee-shop owner Harold Bishop on and off since 1997 but is now retiring from his 30-year showbiz career.

He will film his final scenes this month but has agreed to return for a number of special appearances next year.

Smith, who was also an actor and scriptwriter on Prisoner, originally left Neighbours in 1991. He returned five years later when his character was seen suffering from amnesia.

One Neighbours insider called him "the heart and soul" of the programme, saying: "Ian really set the tone of the show, both on the set and behind the scenes."

They added: "As well as being a consummate professional, he's all about creating a positive vibe that brings the cast together. He will be very missed but at least he'll be back to say 'hi' next year."

Smith's exit is a further blow for the soap, which has failed to attract more viewers despite a much-hyped re-launch earlier this year.

Dylan, Harold, Fraser, Janae..... WHY IS EVERYONE I LOVE LEAVING ME!?

This is bad news, but at least he'll be making special appearances.

Edited by James timMAYy