EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booby stinkles.

Now everything is up to Karl, Susan and Toadie.

Not good times.

Concurred, I am not looking forward to this conspiracy-that-the-evil-drugs-company-is-out-to-get-them storyline at all.

I actually quite like the drug company storyline, its been quite well handled so far, it's not a "same old" soap storyline, and it's giving Karl something to do, which is always good. That and Carmella/Ringo are the only interesting things going off at the moment. Fraser is awesome but hasn't been involved in anything that interesting, and the fun was in the chase with Janae and Ned.

Edited by James timMAYy

• 1 year later...

I saw the greatest episode of Neighbours, probably like a year ago now. Where the wife of that guy Liubby's banging left him. It features a flashback scene, a slow motion scene and a scene with someone walking off into the distance while reading a letter they wrote over the top...was so beautfulyl cheesy.

I haven't watched in a year - part of the problem of being out of the country. Still, my favourite period is either Darcy's return from prison or the 20th anniversary stuff a couple of years ago with the plane crash, short lived return of a few characters etc etc. It just nailed everything for a short time.

EDIT: Either that or back with the Tasks Of Lance.

Edited by SexyHamster

I assume I'm the only one who still watches regularly out of those of us that used to post in here all the time years back.

On Friday Harold left for good. This was very sad.

Lucas is great, so much more interesting than Dan. Elle is great, and Donnna and callum have been two good new (ish) additions to the cast.

And the golden crowd like Karl, Susan, Toadie and Lou are still good, obviously. I quite like Steve, Bridget and Declan even if no-one else does. Miranda can go fuck though.

I hate Miranda with a passion, she's such a dick and has done absolutely nothing in 3 years to warrant anyone to give a shit about her. I like Steve but he's the only Parker I'm fussed about. Him and Rebecca should get it on.

Personally ive pretty much forgotten all about Neighbours since it moved to Channel 5. Mainly because Canterbury has something against recieveing Channel 5.

Yeah Kent doesn't get channel 5 on terrestrial TV mainly cos of the close proximity of France. Their TV interferes with the signal or something.

If you shelled out for Freeview you could watch Neighbours though. Clearly worth it!

Okay, Zeke/Ringo...was it Friday where it kicked off? Ringo would fucking BATTER him...it makes no sense when they nearly have a fight Zeke comes out on top, yeah they're trying to get over Zeke's now a cunt (AHAHAHAHAHHA!!) but Ringo would still absolutely destroy him, he's built!

It's caus he's some sort of martial art expert because of a week or two of training with that fake dad of his.

:o Paul just said 'I'm not your mate.'

It's hard hearing that without 'fag' following straight after.

Edited by Ellis Enchanted