EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It wasn't my fault!" Frasier debuted his new gimmick - Snitsky.

"We could beat off Uncle Ray?" Carmella debuted her new gimmick - slut.

OK show, Fraser was hilarious, everyone else was alright, lesbians are good and Janae is bouncy.

Edited by Mushiking timmayy

i learnt my lesson last time

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...5006022,00.html

WHEN a bleary-eyed Michael Weatherly posed for a picture with the Herald Sun on Monday, he admitted he had grabbed only an hour's sleep after enjoying the Logies festivities.

The Hollywood star left the Channel 10 afterparty at Crown's Tonic Bar about 2.45am. So what kept him from catching some shut-eye between then and his wake-up call?

The answer is Heidi of the mountains look-alike Nicky Whelan.

The ambitious soap actor struck up an intense conversation with Weatherly at the afterparty.

They chatted while she sucked on cigarettes and he admired her fashion fright of a frock that featured a red glitter mesh panel over her left hip and buttock.

Later, Weatherly asked if Whelan would pose with him for some happy snaps taken by his niece, Alexandra Breckenridge.

Whelan eagerly obliged. The pair engaged in a long conversation on one of the banquettes, with Whelan leaning in and speaking into his ear.

Former Neighbours star Stephanie McIntosh joined the pair, before the trio headed to Chapel St for a drink.

Weatherly is the latest visiting international male celebrity befriended by Whelan -- following in the handsome footsteps of model Marcus Schenkenberg and actor Michael Vartan.

No doubt they are all handy contacts to have in her Blackberry when she is on one of her regular jaunts to Los Angeles.

Whelan has designs on cracking the US market. She recently had her so-called 'big break" playing a bimbo in a skit on David Spade's The Showbiz Show.

Spade was so enamoured by her obvious talents that he has agreed to film a cameo on Neighbours while in Melbourne next month.

I don't like where this Stingray thing is heading....

The Fraser/Rosie situation is getting boring, and Toadie has been reduced to a fraction of his comedic great self.

Has anyone else noticed former cast-members getting mentioned more and more recently? Off the top of my head there was Stuart and Connor today, but there's been quite a few recently - including David Bishop a few days ago and Lyn Scully.

I fucking hate Sky. Honestly, she gets on my tits so much. "Stingray come back to us". What a pile of shit.

I don't mind Neighbours at all now, but Sky drags it down every single time.