EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I would have liked something a bitmore spectacular....

Someone I was watching it with shared a similar view, but I think his death was superb. Sure, it wasn't dramatic, but it really showed the growth in Stingray as a character. Previously he'd been the annoying hyperactive prat who needed slapping, but he'd grown into a mature young man who was in an adult relationship, was willing to sacrifice himself for his family and who had grown to become relaxed and had a better understanding of life. His death showed all of that.

Edited by TheArsenal

True, but had he fainted and had someone perform CPR and etc., would that have taken anything away from his death? Instead he sat down and his death wasn't given much attention if it weren't for the singy/white light bit. I didn't want some horrible accident, but just something a bit more than "sitting down".

NEIL MORRISSEY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

If Karl and Susan getting married again couldn't get anymore awesome, they got married by NEIL MORRISSEY!!!

Edited by YI

See, I hated Susan finding out about the baby, though it was blatantly obvious that it was going to happen. :(

And yeah, it needs more funniness. Though the father and I were rolling around when Neil Morrissey came on. He stole the show. His facial expressions when Izzy was giving birth were brilliant.

Has anyone heard Sky's album? Of course, I haven't....yet...:shifty:

Bwhaahhaa.

And I never really got the Janae mass love, but she's looking fine at the minute. Though, Elle tops my list. Especially bitchy Elle.

Edited by YI

What did Stingray's death get explained as in the end? I haven't watched for a while and heard about the death from some spoilers but not what actually killed him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Neighbours star Nicky Whelan has decided to cut short her contract with the Aussie soap.

According to a report in TV Week, the actress - who plays dippy blonde Pepper Steiger - told producers that she wants to pursue acting roles in the US. She will film her final scenes on July 20.

Whelan joined Ramsay Street in 2006 after executives recruited four new twenty-something actors to spice up the show. There are currently no plans to recast her role.