EWB's Top 50 Women: Part III

ROC

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheryl Tweedy.....meh. Just the big boobed bimbo, like we need any fucking more.

Chiaka Kuriyama....meh, although I did like Kill Bill, she just doesnt seem hot or any where near good looking in anyway.

Edited by syck

For everyone that bitches about wrestling divas getting votes, how the hell did that bland Tweedy get on the list? I'd take Laree, Melina, Keibler, or Stratus over her any day. That chick just looks like your average model for American Eagle or The Gap.

We live in America my friend, thus we have greater access to hot chicks. For the British however, she's A+ material relatively speaking, while as you said she's barely better than a catalog model here :shifty: It's amazing how many girls on this list wouldn't even draw a second glance if I walked by them on the street.

No, we're just blessed with living in the New York tri-state area. You go out towards like hick somewhere or redneck somewhere else and the hotness just disappears like the population.

Once you guys turn 12, your fascination with bag on face, fake titted blondes will pass and you'll appreciate actual women.

Until then, STFU and masturbate in peace in please.

Once you guys turn 12, your fascination with bag on face, fake titted blondes will pass and you'll appreciate actual women.

Until then, STFU and masturbate in peace in please.

Yup, Tweedy's a slag.

And I drag out the same picture every year....

chiaki_108.jpg

Guest sahyder2k5

For everyone that bitches about wrestling divas getting votes, how the hell did that bland Tweedy get on the list? I'd take Laree, Melina, Keibler, or Stratus over her any day. That chick just looks like your average model for American Eagle or The Gap.

We live in America my friend, thus we have greater access to hot chicks. For the British however, she's A+ material relatively speaking, while as you said she's barely better than a catalog model here :shifty: It's amazing how many girls on this list wouldn't even draw a second glance if I walked by them on the street.

No, we're just blessed with living in the New York tri-state area. You go out towards like hick somewhere or redneck somewhere else and the hotness just disappears like the population.

Edited by syck

Guest sahyder2k5

Dont forget about some of the women you can find in the SoCal/AZ/Las Vegas area, thats where some of the hottest women I've ever seen reside.
Edited by sahyder2k5

I really don't know what slag means but I'm guessing it means she's hot. But that picture is the opposite so now I'm not so sure.

Slag = slut, whore, ho, etc

That picture was of Kuriyama though, not the slag. And while I do like Kuriyama, I'm not particularly fond of that picture myself. I'm wondering how many people would really care about Kuriyama if it wasn't for Kill Bill, since Shibasaki is much nicer looking.

The rest of the list is pretty much top-notch though (Y)

Kate_Winslet_Feb2k3_GQ3.jpg

26. Kate Winslet

Place in List II: #12

Place in List I: #29

The oddly effervescent beauty from Sense and Sensibility has still kept her radiance over the near decade since that cult hit Brit film and her massive career breakout from her role in Titanic. Winslet has also done some rather solid work since then as well, starring in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Finding Neverland in 2004, ending a drought of good and successful roles for the actress. But it's nice to know she still can act.

My Opinion: Rather solid looking, still.

ja.jpg

25. Jennifer Aniston

Place in List II: #7

Place in List I: N/A

Friends is all you need to know...biyatch.

My Opinion: Overrated...no matter how good that image is...