• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christina_Ricci_002.jpg

18. Christina Ricci

Place in List II: #23

Place in List I: N/A

Ah yes, from Addams Family to Prozac Nation with a Craven flick or two in between, it seems Ricci has just gotten hot in front of the cameras. After her initial breakout success in Addams Family and in the reamke of Casper, she soon went to the indie film circuit, starring in features like 1998's The Opposite of Sex and 2002's Miranda. She has gotten back notice, though, thanks to the 2003 flick Monster. Most recently, she starred in the Wes Craven flop Cursed...but I guess they can't all be successes. But hey, Ricci's still hot and that's still good.

My Opinion: Nice tits. NICE TITS. Rather hot person. (Y)

c5dcdacd.jpg

17. Lacey Chabert

Place in List II: #17

Place in List I: N/A

Technically, she's not everyone's favorite mean girl (the one that is comes later in the list) but she is one with a lot of fans. Chabert, though, just hasn't done enough good things since Mean Girls. All she's starred in is the minor James Spader flick Shadow of Fear and the weak Dirty Deeds. So, just do some damn good stuff instead...

My Opinion: I'm actually not seeing it. She's alright, but I know there's more than 16 hotter and just as popular out there.

EDIT: Changed Chabert image...

Edited by Veut baiser d'Eva Green.