Holy crap, REALISTIC ZELDA!!!!!!!!!

Guest Angry Baboon

First i see the WWE DoR thread, and think, yeh, i love to own my cube, now i see this, holy shit these screens look sweet ass. Looks kina like "Legend of Zelda: The Twin Towers", lol. Lets Gamecube puts a few good titles together before the new Consolce gets released.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hot damn, this just makes me want a Gamecube even more...

Ever since I started playing Super Smash Brothers Melee last year I've wanted the damn system. I have a PS2 which has some great games and whatnot that I play quite alot, but I think if I got a Gamecube I'd be playing Melee and this game if I got it more then anything else...

Guest EriKBN

Dizamn... those look amazing. I've never played a Zelda game I didn't like and these graphics look very good. I had a choice between the cube and my Playstation and I wisely took the PS2... :)

i cannot mark for this sinc they already scraped such a good looking zelda, i´ll wayt till i see this adventure released and on the shelves with my own eyes :P and than nintndo better hopes that i am not surounded by countless other games i still have to play B)

Yeah, but similar screens came from WindWaker before it switched, so don't count your chickens before the hatch.

Yeah I remember those pics, before it became cel-shaded. Hmm. Gamecube, realistic Zelda, WWE game (I forget what it's called. Day of something or other) and MGS : Twin Snakes + No money = :(

Guest homerjfry

Well I will tell you all how it is after I come back from E3 today B) Oh yeah, rubbing it in will never end...until Friday night when it is all over.

Actually, they never "switched" graphic styles for the previous game. The other more realistic Zelda images were intended as a demo of what the Cube could do, and NOT as an actual game. This was stated by several Nintendo officials around that time. And apparently, from reading what was SAID at E3, this is what the game will look like. Something about "Zelda getting a new look". So yeah, these rock. Big-time.