Nick and Jessica split

Hardcore Weapon Smasher

Of course they split.......Once Jessica met me, it was over for Nick :D (Y)

Who gives a shit?

Apparently you, since you were the first person to reply......Which means you cared enough to click "Jessica and Nick split" :D

People click on threads all the time, they randomly say shit, doesn't mean they care, just means it's non-news to them when generic celebrity aryan couple #271230 splits up.

You know what's suprisingly good? Chilli in a baked potatoe. I know, when I heard the combination I wasn't so sure myself, but it's quite good. The potatoe serves as a perfect cusion to gently soak in the flavor of the chilli while still maintaining it's own unique texture and consistency. And, unlike a bread bowl, the potatoe will maintain enough firmness that it can be eaten when the chilli is depeleted. Bread bowls do not, for the most part.

Thus, I heatily reccomend chilli in a baked potatoe. It helps me through the cold Canadian winter. It can help you through this no doubt depressing time.

Yeah, but if I saw a thread titled "Micheal Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones SPLIT!!!!!"

I wouldn't click it amd respond.......I'd ignore it.

And I was joking with the guy.......hence the :D

I did click the "Jessica and Nick SPLITS!!!" thread, because I care. (Y) .......I wanted to see if Jessica was a whore

Edited by million$$man

You know what's suprisingly good? Chilli in a baked potatoe. I know, when I heard the combination I wasn't so sure myself, but it's quite good. The potatoe serves as a perfect cusion to gently soak in the flavor of the chilli while still maintaining it's own unique texture and consistency. And, unlike a bread bowl, the potatoe will maintain enough firmness that it can be eaten when the chilli is depeleted. Bread bowls do not, for the most part.

Thus, I heatily reccomend chilli in a baked potatoe. It helps me through the cold Canadian winter. It can help you through this no doubt depressing time.

I'm really not suprised. No celebrity couple stays together, I'm shocked they were together this long. Oh well, I guess I'll have to get over it.

Ok, I've gotten over it.

Yeah, but if I saw a thread titled "Micheal Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones SPLIT!!!!!"

I wouldn't click it amd respond.......I'd ignore it.

And I was joking with the guy.......hence the :D

I did click the "Jessica and Nick SPLITS!!!" thread, because I care. (Y) .......I wanted to see if Jessica was a whore

Well you wouldn't, that's nice.

Guest 12characters

Funny how as soon as Jessica gets half famous, she splits from him. Just seems rather weird, goodluck to them both though :blush:

Not that I like her music or anything, but she was popular before they even got married. More popular than Nick because who really knows who 98 Degrees was? The mere fact that I know what "band" he came from disturbs me greatly. :(