NBA Off-Season...

Guest StreetzHopin

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC not staying as a Knick? I doubt it, cause in my view, what Isiah wants...he gets. Unless the person signs back to his team being he is a restricted free agent and tells Isiah 'up yours' and decline a trade. I think Thomas will make him something in the likes that he did to Artest when he was a coach in Indiana(or was he no longer the coach of the pacers when Artest entered?) I dunno....but I will see this season if he stays as a Knick or gets traded or something.

Payton to Boston? Well...that was sure like a SWERVE to me. Didnt I hear he wanted to stay with the Lakers? Now they treat him like crap and trade him anyway? But hey whatever. Fox is back in Boston and he can do wonders now, there aint no Radja in Boston anymore..but so what? They got pierce, now they have Fox again. I think its gonna solidify Boston a bit and fill the void that Walker left. But will we see a renewed Laker-Celtics rivalry? That would be nice. :)

I'd love to see Peja in a Pistons uniform, but its HIGHLY unlikely, since I dont think Joey D would trade Billups, Hamilton, or either of the Wallaces. Sac Town would want a lot in return, and I dont see that happening in Detroit. Then again, all good players would look good in a Pistons uniform, to me.

Unless Detroit could completely rob Sacremento, then this would not be a good move for the Pistons. The starting five are the nucleus, and there's no way you'd want to break that up for a player who didn't bring his A-Game into the playoffs this year. As opposed to somebody such as Rip, who turned his game up in the playoffs. If anything, I want to see Detroit sign a solid PG to come off the bench for Chauncey. I love Lindsey Hunter, he's a great defender, but can't score anymore.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Peja Would Love To Be A Bull

Chicago Sun-Times: "Sacramento Kings All-Star Peja Stojakovic told the Chicago Sun-Times on Friday he would love to play for the Bulls, and John Paxson has admitted calling the Kings to inquire about Stojakovic's availability... The latter hurdle becomes even greater for the Bulls because Indiana is said to be offering former Bull Ron Artest, who is the reigning defensive player of the year... Other options Paxson is considering to add size and scoring skills to his backcourt are Bobby Sura, Eric Piatkowski and Calbert Cheaney."

I dont see what the Bulls could give for Peja, but likely the biggest snews, is that the Pacers seem to be offering Ron Artest!

Guest Josef Stallion

Artest for Stojakovic in my opinion is a BAD trade. The reason being is that Artest was defensive player of the year, Peja's just an offensive machine with very little to no defense whatsoever. If anything I think it's gonna pull them down more than it is to lift their Eastern Conference Championship chances.

Gary Payton & Paul Pierce is going to be the best damn backcourt in the East. Next to Billups & Hamilton and Marbury & Houston.

Artest for Peja makes sense IMO.

The Pacers, I think, have had enough with Artest. The Kings need another defender with Christie. Peja gives the Pacers a great shooter to kick out to when Jermaine gets double-teamed.

Payton and Pierce will suck......Payton will be horrible this season. He's angry and upset and old.

Guest bukkake bandit

He sure doesn't. But he's a fool if he thinks people wanted him in LA. The nerve of that guy to not opt out of his contract, then want them to buyout his contract.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

i agree with all except the Cavs.......and Hawks....

replace them with the Nets(still got J-Kidd & RJ(for now)) & 76ers(A.I. & Igoudala & Dalembert)

heres my playoff predictions for the upcoming season

East

*Detroit Pistons

*Miami Heat

*New York Knicks

Indiana Pacers

Orlando Magic

New Jersey Nets

Cleveland Cavaliers

Philedelphia 76ers

West

*San Antonio Spurs