Scrubs

Benji

The most important part of that article is...

Braff has reportedly reached a one-year deal with Touchstone TV that will pay him a whopping $350,000-plus per episode for a 2007-08 season of "Scrubs."

Id play Scruffy the Anal Rash for that kind of money.

Pay you to be yourself?

• 4 weeks later...

Scrubs will never be the same but atleast we got a reason why Dr. Cox was bald

That's pretty silly to say. While Laverne did have a consitent part, she was hardly a show changing character.

And as far as Conan last night, 30 Rock has been renewed.

Meh, I won't really miss Laverne. If they wanted the episode to mean more they really should have had her become far more prominent in season 6 and even before that in season 5 instead of her coming along now and then with Jesus related stuff. Hell, Laverne only became a focal character in the episode prior to her death, one episode isn't going to make me care. Ah well, if it means we get more of Snoop Dog Intern I am all for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Laverne dying was really sad and she is going to be a missed character, despite what some people are saying. Also, Carla's speech at the end was very touching. It was a really good one.

Yesterday's episode was awesome. Tricking Dr. Cox was a great concept and the whole Elliot getting married angle is cool. Also, Carla's impression of herself was hilarious.

I heard David Cross was going to guest on the show, possibly as Tobias Fünke. That would be awesome.

Holy shit, yes it would.

Urgh, this season is going to end badly...

In the next episode JD apparently realises he still cares for Elliot... again. As well as apparently him and Melody will be doing the 'holding off from sex' thing that he did with Kylie, which was my least favourite series of episodes ever. Plus we've still got Kim and that fucking baby to deal with. Scrubs has officially jumped the shark.