What comic strip would you want to be a movie?

Laice07

What comic strip would you want to be a movie?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What comic strip would you want to be a movie?

• Marmaduke
    • Calvin and Hobbes
    • Peanuts
    • Blondie
    • The Lockhorns
    • Foxtrot
    • Zits
    • The Boondocks
    • The Family Circus
    • Beetle Bailey

Just saw Garfield, came back an hour ago. Went with my liitle cousins, they either picked Harry Potter(oh how I begged) or Garfield. They chose Garfield....it was bland, it wasn't THAT bad, and definently not the worst of 2004, but knowing that I could of watched Harry Potter instead of this, it didn't stand the chance of biasam(is that even a word) toward this movie :P

Which brings me to this Poll, what comic strip do you want turned into a live-action movie. I would choose Calvin and Hobbes...Best...Comic...Strip...Ever. I loved it as akid, and still love it now. I also liked Peanuts I can't see that in live-action. I loved the cartoon series Charlie Brown though :smug:

Horrible sentence structure on the topic name...oh well.

Edited by Laice_

I chose Calvin & Hobbes for two reasons. Firstly, it owns, and secondly, I don't have a clue what most of those toher choices are. Fuck Peanuts.

Unfortunately if they did make Calvin & Hobbes into a film it would be the biggest travesty ever. Hobbes would be some awful CG thing, and the kid playing Calvin would inevitably have the most annoying voice ever to be heard on the face of this earth.

Didn't fit, if you have an "other", post it, Im interested.

I chose Calvin & Hobbes for two reasons. Firstly, it owns, and secondly, I don't have a clue what most of those toher choices are. Fuck Peanuts.

Unfortunately if they did make Calvin & Hobbes into a film it would be the biggest travesty ever. Hobbes would be some awful CG thing, and the kid playing Calvin would inevitably have the most annoying voice ever to be heard on the face of this earth.

I chose Calvin and Hobbes, I love that comic strip :) But I agree with you, it would suck as a movie =/

Yea i'd go with Calvin and Hobbes, just as long as they made it a little bit more sarcastic. I love that comic strip.

Or for just mark out reasons, Foxtrot. That's the only good comic strip that we get around here. Most of them suck, like that B.C. one. Me and my friend, and his girlfriend spent 20 minutes arguing if there was actually a joke in one of them.

Oh and why not Cathy? Oh wait, don't they already have a tv show about a fat annoying bitch who's in a hurry to get married?

Quoted for emphasis. Thats exactly what I was thinking when I cam in here.

I would also like to back the sentiment for a White Ninja film, but not live motion. I daresay White Ninja > Calvin & Hobbes