X-Men 3 pictures released...

fourstarfizzle

Dunno about you guys, but Beast looks awesome to me. Angel looks good, but something about the wings looks a bit iffy to me. And why did I never hear about Halle Berry agreeing to return?

Dunno about you guys, but Beast looks awesome to me. Angel looks good, but something about the wings looks a bit iffy to me. And why did I never hear about Halle Berry agreeing to return?

You should have, it was actually in her contract that he be written a bigger part or else she wouldn't come back. As if she's a big enough star to deserve that but whatever. I can't agree with Zero on this one as I dislike every movie Ratner has ever done and think he single handedly ruined Red Dragon.

He directed Red Dragon? Wow, I actually liked that...

EDIT: Ok, upon looking at what else he's directed, I see Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2...that's hardly a great resume in directing is it? Oh well, I've had low hopes for this film since Bryan Singer walked out of it, so oh well.

Edited by The Monkey Molester

After clicking one of the size buttons, and you are on the screen that should show the trailer, right click the trailer window and select open link. It should work now. Otherwise follow these same instructions after installing the latest version of Quicktime if you don't already have it.