Favourite Comedy Serieseses

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Going with what Keith did, I'll just add Operation Good Guys, as my other faves have been mentioned

An amusing show.

Do you remember Glam Metal Detectives?! I vaguely remember it as being okay...

Nah, is it done by the same people?

I like the film Love, Honour and Obey, as its done by the same people, and they are basically the same characters.

In honour of Nathan Barley being a badass show, I've gone back to my old sig (H)

I was really hyped to watch Nathan Barley, but I found it become more of an effort to watch with each passing episode. Except when he shagged that girl and his knowledge kept changing on whether she was legal or not, that was hilarious.

Been enjoyable to watch it through again on channel 4.

Still find Nathan a deplorable character but Dan rocks.

Best part still....

Dan walking along road. He's fallen asleep in paint the night before, leaving dried paint and small paint lids in his long hair. He's gone to the barber to get it cut but the barber's taking too long and Dan's killed the cat by mistake. He rushes out, half his hair shaved, the othe rhalf still ong and painty, to try and get a back loan. Nathan spots him and rushses over.

NATHAN: "Woah Preach! Nice hair! You get it at (whatever the name of the trendy hairdressers is called)? What's the name of the style?"

DAN: (just wanting to be rid of Nathan, looks around him, Kaiser Souze-style for words) "Geek.....Pie?" *winces*

NATHAN: "Geek pie?! Thanks Preach!"

Love that episode.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster27

Still Game

Teachers (before the shite that was series 4)

Family Guy

Alan Partridge

Pheonix Nights

Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere

Early Doors

Futurama

Shameless

Arrested Development

I loved that bit in Nathan Barley the other night

"Michael fucking Jackson"

Edited by Ironside

I watch a couple different shows, but there is one that ranks above the rest, and I am said to say that it probably wont be returning for another season. :(

Arrested Development.

The other shows that I have enjoyed are Kenny Vs. Spenny, South Park, My Name Is Earl and The War At Home. I don't find many other shows funny. And I am depressed, because of the almost 100% cancellation of Arrested Development (they cut the season down to 13 episodes).