3 players from your team that you would love to have back..

FLiam

So, if you could bring back 3 former players from your side whether it be football, american football, baseball, egg-chasing, who would they be.

For me, it would have to be Tony Adams, Liam Brady and John Jensen :shifty: , not really, it would have to be Rocky Rocastle.

Ian Wright, Marc Overmars and Patrick Vieira.

Wright - Because he would be the ideal person to partner Henry upfront. Hes a fox in the box.

Overmars - Because the man was immense and would run for 90mins. Scored his fair share of goals whilst assisting for his team mates.

Vieira - Meaner than a School prefect when protecting the Midfield.

Ian Wright - unbelieveable talent and alongside Henry would be something more than incredible.

Patrick Vieira - we are a different team without him. Truely one of the greatest defensive midfielders of the last ten years.

Tony Adams - one of the best players in our clubs history. An amazing defender. Our most successful captain ever.

If we had these three players now, I reckon we'd be matching Chelsea in the league.

Hmm, for the Detroit Lions (American Football) it would easily be:

Barry Sanders (nobody can argue this one, who the fuck wouldn't want Barry Sanders as their running back?)

Herman Moore before he blew his knee out (The guy was an elite WR, and may have been hall of fame bound if his career wasn't cut short)

Chris Spielman (A tough mother fucker at the MLB spot. Our LB could use a reliable, bad ass mother fucker like him right now.)

And for the Detroit Tigers:

Jack Morris (We need another starting pitcher like this guy, an all around winner)

Ty Cobb (The Tigers need a guy that hates everybody that always has a great batting average)

Al Kaline (As great as Alan Trammel and Lou Whitaker were, neither will be Hall of Famers like this guy).

I wont bother putting the Red Wings and Pistons since both are great teams already, plus I could care less about Hockey.

Just going on players I have seen play for Killie, I would go for:

Freddie Dindeleux: Absolute Legend around these partss Joined us in 1999 on a bosman and was a great central defender and very reliable.

Gary Holt: A player that many English football fans might know after playing for Norwich and somebody. Killie through and through and was a part of our Scottish Cup winning team.

Kris Boyd: True he only left 10 days a go but many Killie fans are missing him already. With him in the team you were always going to score goals and is another Killie legend.

Going on players I've seen play, the 3 I would want back for Everton are:

1. Thomas Gravesen - We havn't been the same since he left, he was our driving force in the 4-5-1 formation. No other midfielder at the club can control the game like he did.

2. Wayne Rooney - Speaks for himself. I hated the way he left, but I would love to see him back.

3. Dave Watson - A real leader at centre-back. David Weir is a really nice guy, and could do a job still in the Championship, but he isn't a leader. We need someone to organise our defence.

All time, it would probably be:

1. Dixie Dean - The original big number 9, one of the greatest goalscorers in the history of the game.

2. Neville Southall - One of the top keepers in the world through the mid 80s, a real Everton icon.

3. Bob Latchford - Another big number 9, and one who was a real hero for Everton fans older than me. The Latch was the first player for years to score 30 goals in a season.