3 players from your team that you would love to have back..

FLiam

There's any number of greats I could pick that I would love to see play for us again, but I've gone for players where we need them most now;

at right midfield Billy Liddell, people who saw him play still say he was the best ever Liverpool player

up front Ian Rush, 346 goals for Liverpool says it all - gets the nod over even Kenny Dalglish

left back Alan Kennedy, not convinced about any of our left backs 100% at the moment and AK scored two European cup winning goals

Boston Red Sox: Roger Clemens, Ted Williams, Babe Ruth(all those answers are kind of obvious.)

Boston Celtics: Larry Bird, Bob Cousy, Bill Russell(Once again, obvious answers.)

Tennessee Titans: Warren Moon, Frank Wycheck, Earl Campbell(Wycheck is one of my favorite Titans ever, so thats a sentimental pick. Campbell and Moon are both Hall of Fame quality players, Moon being one of the most underrated players ever.)

Darlington: Marco Gabbiadini, Jason De Vos, Sean Gregan.

Good call. Straight away I thought Gabbiadini, but couldn't think of another two really.

As for Utd, it's tough since they've had so many great players. I'll go for:

Schmeichel, Keane, Cantona.

As a Forest fan, it's hard to just pick three past players to complement the team, as we kinda need a goalkeeper, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders and 2 strikers at the moment. However, I would have Trevor Francis, John McGovern and Michael Dawson.

Leeds United - Alan Smith, Dom Matteo & probably Lee Bowyer, dont like him personally or how he left us, but a damn good player on form!

Featherstone Rovers (Rugby League) - Jamie Rooney, Richard Chapman (1998 form) & Karl Pratt

If we're talking players still active then I'd have to say Giovanni Van Bronkhorst, Gennaro (Rino) Gattuso and Jean Alain Boumsong.

All time is harder. I guess I'd pick out three of these four names from a hat. Andy Goram, Richard Gough, Davie Cooper and Ally McCoist

Tottenham Hotspur FC:

Pedro Mendes. PEDRO FROM THE 'ALF-WAY LINE!!! a quality player, experienced at the highest level. He would be first choice for me if any of our first team midfielders were out for any length of time, and he would have come into his own if we manage to get into the Champion's League.

Neil Sullivan. Always rated him as a great keeper. Radek Cerny is good, but not quite in the same class as Robbinson IMO. Keller was good, but I always preffered Sulli in goal when they were both at Spurs.

Simon Davies. SOOOOOO-PER, SUPER SI, SOOOOOO-PER, SUPER SI, SOOOOOO-PER, SUPER SI, SUPER SI-MON DAVIES! Always rated him, despite his career being interrupted by injuries, he was my favourite player at Spurs for the last 3 seasons, his name was at least one of each season's replica shirts and I thought he'd be a part of the team for years to come. Was gutted when we sold him, to EVERTON! even though we made a tidy profit. i'm convinced that if he'd stayed, then he would have had his best season yet under Martin Jol. Still, in that case we might not have had a chance to admire the emerging talents of young Aaron Lennon!

If we could have back ANY player (in their prime) from history I'd pick.

Lineker.

Greavsie.

Mabbutt.

While we've had some great midfield talent (Hod, Waddle, Gazza, Ossie, Villa et al) Our Midfield is a really good unit at the moment. Jenas to attack, Carrick to hold, Davids to play the wing and cut inside when needed, Lennon/Routledge/Reid to get the crosses in, and Teemu Tainio to just be brilliant wherever we play him. We sometimes don't score goals when we really need to, though our forward line is the best in years. Gary and Jimmie would give us an alternative and Mabbutt could lead from the back and add experience to a very young side.