24 Season 5

Green Demon

Guest Ringo Von Masterson

I actually believe Sean Astin is not the new SOR but he does apparently head CTU or something.

As for last night's show, it was awesome. I love the way they just dumped two characters in 20 minutes. And I want more, but thankfully there's tonight.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that kicked ass, i do love the extrem pace but soon i will be sad that they did not drag this out a bit longer becaus they will have to fill the show with nonsens stuff again to get the time filled.

what did we learn?

you cannot be first lady without some kind of insanety

being resistant to high class poisen or killer viruses dos not help you survive carbombs and bullets.

it´s sad that they have a mole again, i know there has only been one (or two if you count the non nina girl wich name i forgot) but it feels like the good guys on 24 are all moled

it´s sad that they have a mole again, i know there has only been one (or two if you count the non nina girl wich name i forgot) but it feels like the good guys on 24 are all moled

Honestly? Outside of Mike Novick and Aaron Pierce if he returns at some point I wouldn't call the White House people good guys. I mean, Logan's probably the biggest idiot in the history of 24 (yes, worse than Kim).

Honestly? Outside of Mike Novick and Aaron Pierce if he returns at some point I wouldn't call the White House people good guys. I mean, Logan's probably the biggest idiot in the history of 24 (yes, worse than Kim).

Kim is retarded, and yes Logan is worse, but Teri Bauer was the worst one out of all of them in my opinion. Seeing her die in season one was great.

Oh, I hated Teri, but at least she was able to beat up Fake Alan York. Plus she's just Jack's wife instead of the President of the United States.

Also, am I the only person who saw Teri's death coming the moment the German guy Nina was on the phone with told her to get rid of any links between her and him?

Interesting twist on how they will get this show going. Personally I see someone in CTU being the mole the problem is who would be sold on doing something? What about Edgar? I mean sure he isn't the smartest man and doesn't look like a mole but he seems pissed still that the government didn't do anything to help his mom in season 4. Also that is how 24 goes out of nowhere twists. I doubt its him but it would be quite a shock though.

About Kim, yes she is annoying but she to me is much likely the hottest female to be on 24.

Kim is retarded, and yes Logan is worse, but Teri Bauer was the worst one out of all of them in my opinion. Seeing her die in season one was great.

oh, i forgot to tell you, as usual i suspect that ramon is behind all of this, don´t come around with dingbat theories about him being dead again, Tony was very cloth to a boom aswell and he is still breathing.

YAY RAMON~!

oh, i forgot to tell you, as usual i suspect that ramon is behind all of this, don´t come around with dingbat theories about him being dead again, Tony was very cloth to a boom aswell and he is still breathing.

YAY RAMON~!

So when Tony dies you'll drop this? Or does Joel Surnow have to do a camera shot panning from the gravestone to the decomposed corpse buried 6 feet below?

YAY RAMON~!

So when Tony dies you'll drop this? Or does Joel Surnow have to do a camera shot panning from the gravestone to the decomposed corpse buried 6 feet below?

it would be a fake body, Ramon is alive, acept it. The world is doomed!

I, for once, agree with Matzat. Clearly this is the ingenius work of Ramon Salazar.

Did my fellow Firefly fans recognize the man in the yellow tie as Badger?

Or did my fellow X-Files fan recognize the man in the yellow tie as Cecil L'Ively?

No? Okay *goes to sulk in corner*

And Matzat is right, this is so Ramon, and I expect he's getting help from the woman who shot that evil British guy in season 3.

Did my fellow Firefly fans recognize the man in the yellow tie as Badger?

Or did my fellow X-Files fan recognize the man in the yellow tie as Cecil L'Ively?

No? Okay *goes to sulk in corner*

And Matzat is right, this is so Ramon, and I expect he's getting help from the woman who shot that evil British guy in season 3.

No, but I wouldn't be suprised if Chase was behind this as well <_<

Seriously though, they're either gonna go two ways from here IMO. Either the Chinese are planning something, or someone has it in for Jack (hopefully someone cool, not some punk-ass English bitch who's a generic American hater) and wants to take him. Or, hopefully, both.