Mafia: Battle Royale

Notice the only people who have complained are people who have died. <_<

I like it, but what is my opinion? I haven't been in Mafia nor Battle Royale, so mine doesn't really match up to any of yours on the subject of Cube diaries but please stop complaining, Hamster knows what the lot of you think. He knows you think it sucks, done and done. But in all honestly, we've heard enough and I'm enjoying it, it's worth it if it brings joy to one little Cuber, doesn't it?

Secondly, Zan is correct I'd think, a fault was including names at the first. But oh well, we'll move on in the end. Hamster/Zan, all though it has "failed" keep it going until the end, I can't wait to see the rest of the deaths and the eventual ending of the game, the people in the game are still enjoying it(from what I can say). You guys get two internet hugs from me.

Edited by MrNiceGuy43

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kill Green Demon. CSAMH & GZ should just blow up the whole island because you guys are so slow. At this rate someone will die in Witches which hasn't even started yet before you guys snuff someone in Mafia: BR. Had I known killing FS would bring the game to its knees I would've killed someone else with my amazing powers from beyond.

Edited by naiwf27

Guest Future Shock

Just kill Green Demon. CSAMH & GZ should just blow up the whole island because you guys are so slow. At this rate someone will die in Witches which hasn't even started yet before you guys snuff someone in Mafia: BR. Had I known killing FS would bring the game to its knees I would've killed someone else with my amazing powers from beyond.