Mafia: Battle Royale

I am still wondering how Mick had knowledge of this supposed gang he was in with my character when I had no such knowledge.

Your gang was comprised of Numai (Aries), Tsukioki (Mick), Sasagawa and Kuronaga who weren't in the game.

Your character killed all but Tsukioki at the start, and Tsukioki started following Kiriyama without his knowing. When Kiriyama eventually realised, he took out Sho immediately. I suppose Kiriyama might have known all along, but it's never explained fully.

I'd imagine thats why he knew who you were, while you didn't. You probably should have due to him being in your gang, but eh.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Future Shock

I don't think you need a team for the game to succeed. You do however need a bunch of active players though. At this point, one guy makes an accusation and then the ones who have no desire to actually play just bandwagon vote and vanish until the next time someone starts a bandwagon for them to hop on.

Well, if we go by actual abilities or content then Zaz deserves to win this whole thing.

Now, I can honestly say this Mafia:BR blows about as many dead goats as most WWE Cut and Paste Diaries over in the Dome.

Of course, when I tried to stay active AND sneaky, it doesn't help when Hamster essentially outs my character. Fuck Hamster, that was a poorly written attack of me on mudda, off the top of my head I came up with at least 3 better options. I know everyone raves about the abilities of Hamster, but I didn't see it in this outing. I think Zan and Hamster just assumed it would be great and didn't put in the planning to execute it properly.

I don't blame Zaz for his accusations, but the rest might as well be 'sir davinators' from Mafia II. Bunch of Sheep.

How fucking sad is it that the Church whomever doesn't even know how many people are left and he's still alive. Green Demon only votes when someone accuses him. NiceGuy offs Future Shock in a McMahon Event Promo (which was entertaining but went on too long) and then falls silent. I'd forgotten Marcos was in the game. mudda essentially thanks me for offing him. Katsuya and GoGo are off making out in character form.

This will go down as a tribute to the slackers and the hiders.

:thumbsdown: :puke: :thumbsdown:

I would like to deny that statement, I'm not going inactive. I just don't want to post too much seeming like I'm whoring up the thread(What once I did accidently when I kind of got caught up in the moment, what yet again I apoligize)

I've spent the last two hours watching Battle Royale - Amazing, amazing movie. I think I'm in love with Kitano.

Although I doubt he'd be able to get up and live that long, still though. Awesome movie.

Edited by MrNiceGuy43

Well, if we go by actual abilities or content then Zaz deserves to win this whole thing.

Now, I can honestly say this Mafia:BR blows about as many dead goats as most WWE Cut and Paste Diaries over in the Dome.

Of course, when I tried to stay active AND sneaky, it doesn't help when Hamster essentially outs my character. Fuck Hamster, that was a poorly written attack of me on mudda, off the top of my head I came up with at least 3 better options. I know everyone raves about the abilities of Hamster, but I didn't see it in this outing. I think Zan and Hamster just assumed it would be great and didn't put in the planning to execute it properly.

I don't blame Zaz for his accusations, but the rest might as well be 'sir davinators' from Mafia II. Bunch of Sheep.

How fucking sad is it that the Church whomever doesn't even know how many people are left and he's still alive. Green Demon only votes when someone accuses him. NiceGuy offs Future Shock in a McMahon Event Promo (which was entertaining but went on too long) and then falls silent. I'd forgotten Marcos was in the game. mudda essentially thanks me for offing him. Katsuya and GoGo are off making out in character form.

This will go down as a tribute to the slackers and the hiders.

:thumbsdown: :puke: :thumbsdown:

Beeker: I'll take the blame for that, since I was supposed to have written the attack, but since I was AWOL, Hamster had to do it. I agree though, revealing abilities in death post is hugely unfair to whomever uses it, since it would become too easy to identify who is who.

Another thing I regret having done, was to include the list of roles in the first post. It pretty much killed off fake roleclaiming, since everyone knew who was in the game.

Looking back, I could offer several more reasons as to why this failed. I'm too lazy to type it out though, so let's just sweep this one under the rug :P

Beeker; I've been manipulating this entire thing from the shadows the whole time (well, except for Zaz's stuff regarding you). I post nothing in the thread because at this point there's no point to it by now because it's not like there's any suspense anymore.

And seriously, what did YOU contribute, huh? You prolonged the FS drama and you killed mudda and that was it.

Edited by GoGo Yubari

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Beeker got killed.

Seriously, if you kept manipulating the votes, each time you did it, it of course had to become more obvious.

In the same way that if Norris had continued with his poisoning it would have been made more obvious.

And as far as my writing skills, I have nothing to defend.

I was never gonna write this to a similar standard to BR as it takes time and effort for that while this was meant to be a light 'filler' game for everyone involved.

Intruigingly I never thought it would be GREAT, myself and Zan both went into it in an experimental state of mind.

Sick and tired of moaning, IT WAS A GAME!

It was never gonna be the best thing ever! It was an experiment and overall we'd have to say it failed but that's life.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Hamster and Zan,

Hamster - I guess my biggest issue was that it went from one sneaky (LCS's death) scene to me being very obviously Mitsuko. I don't mind not winning the game or dying. It was the jarring leap that irked me.

Now Zaz in his interview with Hamster said that he thought this might be one of the future's of the cube and I don't think he's wrong but there needs to be some modifications to it.

One is that while it's not roleplaying, a complete lack of participation should not be rewarded. I'm not sure exactly how to work something out so that the coasters can't glide through to the finals without contributing much of anything but it is a topic that needs to be addressed.

I do think there were some set-up issues in the game (like Zan and Hamster acknowledged) hopefully future games of this sort (not RPs, not sims... interactive diaries maybe?) learn from this and attempt other alternatives.

And Yubari, you're somewhat right about me in this game but even being somewhat inactively puts me (sadly) in the top half of the players... and that's not a good thing at all. I won't go into all the things I had in mind until the game is finished because I don't want to spoil it for those who are still remaining.

But clearly, the talent level dropped once I died. :P