Mafia: Battle Royale

I realize that I am not the most active player, altough in Mafia my excuse was that I couldn't vote therefore I didnt post as I explained in that games thread. I didnt really want to just go throw out an accuation since I have no evidence to back it up other then what I said about Beeker altough everyone seemed to have ignored what I had said. Picking out random people will either get you killed then or later on if who you accuse isnt you say they are. I am sure that there are other in this game and the mafia game that werent active at all, I am just wondering why you are picking on me?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize that I am not the most active player, altough in Mafia my excuse was that I couldn't vote therefore I didnt post as I explained in that games thread. I didnt really want to just go throw out an accuation since I have no evidence to back it up other then what I said about Beeker altough everyone seemed to have ignored what I had said. Picking out random people will either get you killed then or later on if who you accuse isnt you say they are. I am sure that there are other in this game and the mafia game that werent active at all, I am just wondering why you are picking on me?

Guest Future Shock

You don't need to be Future Shock but it's not much to ask that someone who is obviously online and always whines in thread when someone votes for him participates before that happens.

Edited by Future Shock

It isnt that I didnt want to talk in Mafia II it was more that I just didnt want to be saying things all the time and then when voting time came around I wasnt able to vote. It likely would have just looked more suspious if that is what I did and that is why I didnt do anything. Call it what you want but it was just my strategy.

I don't think you need a team for the game to succeed. You do however need a bunch of active players though. At this point, one guy makes an accusation and then the ones who have no desire to actually play just bandwagon vote and vanish until the next time someone starts a bandwagon for them to hop on.

Fitzy has a point.

Mafia = good.

BR = good.

Mafia:BR = not so good.

However naiwf is also right in that people have been much less forthcoming about their roles. There was possibility for teams working together (such as Shuuya, Noriko and Kawada) and also a few others...But meh...

Fitzy has a point.

Mafia = good.

BR = good.

Mafia:BR = not so good.

I think the Mafia BR would have been pretty good it if wasn't quite as reliant on having at least a basic knowledge of BR, and if people hadn't been so lucky in their bandwagoning. I mean, Mafia one and two could have been just as bad if the townsfolk somehow managed to get rid of all the mafia early on.

But since people seem to be floating around, lets see what we can do.

Shogo Kawada, while not being 'a bad guy' is definently dangerous. He won two consecutive BRs before dying, he's obviously dangerous. In the story he deactivated Shuya and Noriko's collars, saving them from the game. Possible win paramaters?

Takako Chigusa racked up a particularly violent kill, whether you're taking the book OR the film as a reference point, but I wouldn't suppose she'd be able to kill people. She'd probably need to hook up with Hiroki at some point, who happens to be a martial artist. Given a situation where people need to die, and there are no more serial killers, he could do some damage.

Hirono was part of Mitsuko's gang, and seemed to have no problems attacking someone else. Win requirements would probably be pretty vague though.

Satomi Noda is extremely paranoid and kicked off a huge bloodbath later on in the story. If you were to negate Kawada's potential, I'd probably say Satomi is one of the most dangerous left.

Try hunting for some of those (Y)