Mafia: Battle Royale

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well although I don't have to explain my choices:

Norris and GoGo for the usual obvious bum-sex reasons.

Mudda cos of the way he approached Mafia 2.

Green Demon for amazing RPing breakthroughs in 2005.

Katsuya for trying out a few new things in the Cube this year, even if most didn't get off the ground, I like his spunk...And I wanted to pick someone who wouldn't be an obvious first choice.

Each of them chose 5 who they felt would contribute to the game. The remaining people who signed up were split into pairs, and each pair had a coin flipped, one being assigned heads, the other tales. The winner was entered into the game.

I know who i'd have picked.

I know you'd have picked your coin toss opponent over yourself, but hey you got lucky :P (Y)

Well, I'm not in. Toshinori Oda will never be awesome without me.

Ah well, it's been poorly run so far anyways and I was never going to have much time, just as well :P

Silence you. Show some respect! Zan's been ill and I've been busy warning people! :shuriken:

WHEN YOU GET YOUR ROLE YOU CANNOT TELL PEOPLE WHAT IT IS VIA MSM OR PM. IF YOU WANT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU WILL HAVE TO RISK IT IN THE GAME THREAD!

That's part of the thrill. Keep it secret or put yourself out there. Some people will be trying to protect you, others will be trying to kill you!