Mafia: Battle Royale

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Future Shock

Well, I'm dead but I'm not out of the game yet.

Edit: You may have killed me, but my spirit lives on as I died an honorable death and defeated the one man I needed to before I died. In essence, fuck you FS (Y)

Hehe. Was that your bonus that you used? Sexy. But the profanity hurts :(

I don't know what I did wrong before I got outed (I can't really think of anything), but I definitely overreacted all the way to hell when I got found out. Sorry about that.

Still, twas a kickass role to play. I hope I made up for my lameness in Mafia II! :D

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the OFFICIAL Mafia:BR Interview section. I am your host the one, the only, The sexiest person not to make it to the island (besides Kaney) The Ace. Our first guest found himself the victim of the bandwagon. Of course once it was over and he was revealed as just another innocent man on the island. Please give a warm hand to my first guest BR knows them as Mitsuru Numai but we here know them as Burning Star IV."

*Burning Star IV walks out. He walks upto Ace and shakes hands before taking a seat on the couch.*

"Welcome to the show Aries, How's it feel being off the island?"

"Pretty Good. Disappointed with the way i died though."

"So, Why do you feel you were killed?"

*Shrug* I thougt naiwf might've been

Who do you think will win the game?

I hope Pesci :wub: wins. Without Benji or Kaney in, it leaves with few other fuck buddies.

Who is playing the game well so far?

Mick, calling out Fitzy was smart.

Who will die next?

Katusya i hope.

What do you feel is better Mafia or BR?

BR, by far. Rp'ing diaries > others for participation reasons.

How much do you think Plastic Surgery to fix your face will cost?

Dunno, might cost the a fair bit to get me to go there for a model.

"Well thank you for coming Aries. Better luck next time. And folks don't forget The Ace's Deck will be back tomorrow with a veeeeery special guest. He might find it hard to talk without a head though. Til Next time, Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel, GOOOOOODBYE"

Guest Future Shock

I dont hate you FShock. I actually like you a fair amount, just you constantly using me in your "point proving" posts niffed me. Although, Katsuya was a random guy I killed in BR >_>

Guest muddatrucker

I didn't enjoy this game much, infact I made no assumptions, nor did I enter the thread more than once, it just bored me & there wasn't the appeal I got in mafia, I guess its good I died (for whatever reason) since I couldn't be bothered.